Author Topic: Jetway customizing  (Read 2566 times)

Hardy6

Jetway customizing
« on: August 30, 2022, 04:37:52 pm »
How do we get glass jetways. I haven't seen any options for that Sode. Is it not offered yet? I remember in P3D. I have 3rd party glass jetways. There aren't there anymore.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Jetway customizing
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2022, 05:13:12 pm »
There are no jetway customization option in GSX for MSFS, due to the way jetway replacement is done here, with a set of pre-made 900+ .BGL that replace jetways at default airports.

Jetlover747

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2023, 09:55:59 am »
Another jetway customization question: how do you change a jetway's ad texture? At KSFO, all the jetways appear with JetBlue, Alaska, Southwest, or United. Is there a way to make one specific jetway say one specific icon? I tried overriding the default jetway image with the "Jetway replacement code" thing but that didn't work (I used UA, maybe invalid). Any idea what's going on?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2023, 03:13:59 pm »
Another jetway customization question

Assuming you are referring to GSX Pro, that is the MSFS version, my previous reply still applies: there are no jetway customization option in GSX for MSFS.

johnnyfo

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2023, 01:54:37 am »
Umberto, the real question here is: will you guys intend to develop a way for future jetway customization option in GSX for MSFS maybe as a addon of the likes of Level 2

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2023, 11:57:24 pm »
Umberto, the real question here is: will you guys intend to develop a way for future jetway customization option in GSX for MSFS maybe as a addon of the likes of Level 2

Of course, but it's not something for the near future.