Author Topic: Couatl engine, GSX, crashes/reloads off AddOn Manager menu on FSX  (Read 500 times)

Delta777LR

This is my very first post so not sure how to start this. I’ve been using the GSX on FSDT for a very long time without issues of any kind and somewhat, for almost a week theres been situations where during any of the flights, I’ve been at a situation where the Airport Cache loads up not once but a large variety of times which told me that the Couatl engine has been either crashing or shutting down or loading and a lot of it is during flight, and a few occasions even when I stop on the menu to either save flight or change winds on fsx, the Couatl engine and gsx reloads again after that pause. Finally when I land at an airport which sometimes does decrease FPS or minor glitch, the Couatl/GSX finally appears to CTD as it never reloaded and didn’t spot the icon on systray. I’ve always excluded the Couatl.exe and Bglmanx.dll from being scanned by antivirus as instructed. I had gone to even log and there was no info on the issue of what it’s happening repeatedly. This all began after I took out a scenery off FSX which was a scenery from imaginesim didn’t work for me as I replaced it with something else, as usual I’ve updated With FSDT live of course without the antivirus/firewall running multiple times, that did nothing, Ive even used to latest installer to uninstall and reinstall about 15 times with again the antivirus/firewall all knocked out and updated such large number of times and I try to fly again, I’m still getting the repeated situation, no message, no reports on event log which I am unsure what to do as this is the first time going through this situation. I really need some assistance on what can be happening and probably some help on what I can do here as it’s very frustrating. Thank you and all help will be useful