Author Topic: COUATL scripting engine not starting in MSFS  (Read 70067 times)

sde91

Re: COUATL scripting engine not starting in MSFS
« Reply #240 on: August 21, 2022, 11:08:18 pm »
All of you have exactly the same problem, and it's caused by not getting the latest files from cloudflare. I'll probably need to reach out to cloudflare support tomorrow but, in the meantime, we can try a completely different solution.

Here's two links ( they are the same, no need to download both, I just uploaded two copies, just in case ) of a very quick and dirty installer for the whole Addon Manager root as it should be. It's nothing fancy, but should work until we'll clarify why cloudflare doesn't seem to get our updates. It should detect the previous installed Addon Manager folder, and overwrite everything there with what you were supposed to get.

If this works, we might post it as a Sticky until the issue is really solved on Cloudflare side. IF you run the FSDT Live Update, the it shouldn't download anything, but if it does, it might have "downgraded" something with an outdated version stored on Cloudflare. In that case, just run this again, since it's completely offline.

Download from GDrive
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NU20pW0twKl_KptypNFZre9nO5h0Q8F2/view?usp=sharing

Download from Mediafire
https://www.mediafire.com/file/rcjygudgvbccu2w/Addon_Manager.exe/file

Seems to work Umberto. I was just about to post, that my copy still doesn't work after running the Live Updater. (Log file from *BEFORE* installing the new installer you just posted is attached, if it is of any interest).

After using the new "quick and dirty" Installer and firing up the SIM again, GSX Pro is now finally working :)

AviationT

« Reply #241 on: August 21, 2022, 11:17:50 pm »
This fixed it for me aswell!! Like magic
« Last Edit: August 21, 2022, 11:20:29 pm by virtuali »

cirurgiao

« Reply #242 on: August 22, 2022, 01:23:09 am »
Do I just run this installer? Nothing more is required (no need to uninstall anything)?
GSX is terrific and it makes one feels like he is in a real-world environment (jetways attached, boarding/deboarding, refueling, push-back)
PS => Does this work with P3Dv5 or it needs another installer?
Tks
Eduardo Passos
Win10 64bit/P3Dv4.5/I10940X@4.2/GeForce RTX2080TI/128GB Corsair DDR

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #243 on: August 22, 2022, 01:24:51 am »
Yes, the file updates all the Addon Manager, so it can be used for P3D as well

vegasjon

« Reply #244 on: August 22, 2022, 01:25:31 am »
This fixed for me also- Just wanted to add to the list of fixed people!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #245 on: August 22, 2022, 01:44:39 am »
I ran the provided Addon Manager installer and I still have disappearing jetways after calling GSX Jetways service with FSX, P4D and P5D.

Is this an MSFS question ? Is the MSFS version working for you ? If you have FSX/P3D question, post them in the relevant forum.

trisho0

« Reply #246 on: August 22, 2022, 01:47:31 am »
I ran the provided Addon Manager installer and I still have disappearing jetways after calling GSX Jetways service with FSX, P4D and P5D.

Is this an MSFS question ? Is the MSFS version working for you ? If you have FSX/P3D question, post them in the relevant forum.
Oops! so sorry Umberto, my mistake posting here. I apologize about.
Patricio Valdes

trisho0

« Reply #247 on: August 22, 2022, 01:53:13 am »
Yes, the file updates all the Addon Manager, so it can be used for P3D as well
Umberto, are you sure that can be used for P3D as well? It didn't work for my P3D sims.
Patricio Valdes

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #248 on: August 22, 2022, 02:03:20 am »
Yes, people are saying that, but I cannot reproduce any problem. Tried it with P3D 4.5 and 5.3.

trisho0

« Reply #249 on: August 22, 2022, 02:13:00 am »
Yes, people are saying that, but I cannot reproduce any problem. Tried it with P3D 4.5 and 5.3.
All users from GSX FSX/P3D thread said not working for P3D sims.
Yes, it worked for MSFS.
Patricio Valdes

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #250 on: August 22, 2022, 02:14:05 am »
All users from GSX FSX/P3D thread said not working for P3D sims.

Which is why we should discuss about it *there*.

Richboy2307

• Twitch.tv/richboy2307
« Reply #251 on: August 22, 2022, 06:45:16 am »
All of you have exactly the same problem, and it's caused by not getting the latest files from cloudflare. I'll probably need to reach out to cloudflare support tomorrow but, in the meantime, we can try a completely different solution.

Here's two links ( they are the same, no need to download both, I just uploaded two copies, just in case ) of a very quick and dirty installer for the whole Addon Manager root as it should be. It's nothing fancy, but should work until we'll clarify why cloudflare doesn't seem to get our updates. It should detect the previous installed Addon Manager folder, and overwrite everything there with what you were supposed to get.

If this works, we might post it as a Sticky until the issue is really solved on Cloudflare side. IF you run the FSDT Live Update, the it shouldn't download anything, but if it does, it might have "downgraded" something with an outdated version stored on Cloudflare. In that case, just run this again, since it's completely offline.

Download from GDrive
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NU20pW0twKl_KptypNFZre9nO5h0Q8F2/view?usp=sharing

Download from Mediafire

Thank you this worked. I have P3D GSX installed prior to release of MSFS version. Cloudflare in HKG was still pushing out the old version till now so would get the "Line 411" error, preventing the menu from popping up in MSFS.

After downloading from GDrive, running the .exe, works fine on MSFS. Tried 3 different airports and sim launches.

This was incredibly frustrating as users, and I'm sure for you as a developer too not having control over what files were getting pushed out via Cloudflare. In any case, glad to have it sorted for now. All the best and look forward to future updates!
Vrishabh Sehgal (Richboy2307)
Twitch.tv/Richboy2307

Joe Porter

« Reply #252 on: August 22, 2022, 07:05:53 am »

Download from GDrive

Download from Mediafire

Just please fix your product instead of asking us to do your work for you.  I have been a long time customer, never had problems like this, please fix your updater!!!

nekeroom

« Reply #253 on: August 22, 2022, 08:23:52 am »
Checking now for p3d v4.5  and then for msfs 2020 , so far looks ok ?

xavebbr

« Reply #254 on: August 22, 2022, 08:49:37 am »

Download from GDrive

Download from Mediafire

with the provided installet it works

thanks