Developer's Backdoor > GSX Backdoor

Third GSX Preview in MSFS: Airport Customization

(1/13) > >>

virtuali:
Here's a quick, raw and unedited video, showing some features of the Airport Customization options in GSX for MSFS.

We are working on making full GSX customizations for all our airports, in this case KCLT, so they can show the full range of its features.

airbadger:
Looks good. What camera does GSX use in the editor mode, or are you able to be in drone mode while editing?

DarrianCZE:
Umberto, awesome! I am a happy GSX user since the FSX days, so my heart melts when seeing this in MSFS.

I know you get this question a lot, but do you have any rough idea about the release date? Can't wait to have it, especially because the default MSFS ground handling totally sucks.

virtuali:

--- Quote from: airbadger on June 30, 2022, 01:00:53 pm ---Looks good. What camera does GSX use in the editor mode, or are you able to be in drone mode while editing?
--- End quote ---

Yes, we use the standard Drone camera.

Nimic:
There is a question that is haunting me since a lot of time: Will GSX be able to provide ground services in every gate/ramp type? For exemple, in MSFS by default ramp services are available only for Gates and Ramp GA Large, which is a nightmare if developers create their sceneries with only medium/small ramps (mostly ignoring this limitation).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version