Products Support > Vancouver CYVR support MSFS

Missing jetway

(1/2) > >>

Grzesiek59:
When using outside viewing and scrolling around airplane at gate, the jetway will briefly appear and then disappear.  Most of the time jetway is not visible.  No other jetway addons used.cyvr purchased directly from you. Trying reinstall product and updated , nothing help, msfs2020 deluxe version sim update 9 . Pc. spec. I 7 9700K RAM 32G Video Nvidia 3080 .

virtuali:
Jetways sometimes disappear depending on the viewing angle, and that's a result of the simulator very aggressively trying to save fps, because it assumes the object is out of view. However, this doesn't work very well if the object has an elongated shape, like a jetway.

There's not much we can do, it happens even in default airports using default jetways. The only strange issue in your report is you said "most of the time" the jetway is not visible, when in fact only happens on specific viewing angles, but most of the time the jetway is visible.

Grzesiek59:
Unfortunately  in my case i don't  have jetway only in your product.  I saw the same answer from previous post. In that case I would like to ask for refund because the product you are selling is not completed and missing important  elements.  Please let me know how I can  get my refund.Thx

Grzesiek59:
Trying to add screen picture, nothing go thru even I resize picture to minimum :(

Grzesiek59:
Attaching screenshot for that missing jetway

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version