Author Topic: FSDT Universal Installer link not working  (Read 1331 times)

Hernan2

• DELTA is MY Airline
FSDT Universal Installer link not working
« on: April 25, 2022, 11:25:49 pm »
Gentlemen. I am new here, I juust purchased your KORDv2 scenery for MSFS 2020. After installation I noticed all terminals were missing. I was advised to install the FSDT Universal Installer. In your website page you have a link to install it. It should take me there as soon as I click "HERE". However, when I do that it quickly, in less than a flash it goes somewhere and it never activates the page to download it. Is there a different link available or another way to download it please? Thanks.

Hernan2

• DELTA is MY Airline
Re: FSDT Universal Installer link not working
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2022, 01:55:20 am »
I just realized that when I click over "HERE", it quickly sent it to my downloads folder. Still, after installing it, I reinstalled the scenery and there was basically no changes, except it now shows the jetways only.The terminals are still missing. please help. I have been trying to install my KORDv2 MSFS 2020 for four day. Thanks for your help.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: FSDT Universal Installer link not working
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2022, 05:00:59 pm »
You have already contacted support by email so, please, don't needlessly duplicate our support, which won't make support any faster. In fact, it will slow it down, since support will have to reply to you in two places, about the exact same thing.

I'm replying now, only not to give the impression questions on forum are not answered but, if you chose to obtain support by email, please stick to it, and don't duplicate your question on the forum, especially considering you have been replied to each and every of your questions by email, and you never answered to the last suggestion:

Do you have the MSFS Premium version, which includes a default KORD made by Asobo/Microsoft ? If yes, you must remove it from the Content Manager, then restart the sim.

Also, have you noticed any errors while performing an update using the FSDT Universal Installer ?