Author Topic: KCLT install issue MSFS  (Read 1168 times)

danajs74

KCLT install issue MSFS
« on: April 03, 2022, 04:21:40 pm »
Hi,

I bought the KCLT scenery through the marketplace on MSFS and it installed but when i launch into the flight there are only jetways and no buildings. Any ideas how I can fix this? Thanks.

Dan

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: KCLT install issue MSFS
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2022, 09:40:39 am »
I'm sorry but, we don't have any control over the install process that happens on the Marketplace, we can't even look at the files, since they are encrypted.

The first thing to try is, of course, restarting the sim. The sceneries downloaded from the MS Marketplace are supposed to work with a restart, but sometimes this doesn't work, so you need to restart the sim.

Another thing you can try, is to remove the CONTENT.XML file found in one of these folders:

%LOCALAPPDATA%\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache  ( MS Store version )
%APPDATA%\Microsoft Flight Simulator\CONTENT.XML ( Steam version )

On the next restart, a new one will be recreated, sometimes this fixes problems with sceneries not appearing.

goose66

Re: KCLT install issue MSFS
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2022, 03:26:29 am »
Hi,

I bought the KCLT scenery through the marketplace on MSFS and it installed but when i launch into the flight there are only jetways and no buildings. Any ideas how I can fix this? Thanks.

Dan
And THIS is why I preach...NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THE MARKET PLACE. You lose all control.  They won't help you and even the developers can't.  Buy only from the developer/publisher unless you have no choice. 
Mark AAL3 VP-HR