Products Support > Louisville KSDF for MSFS

ksdf on msfs 2020

(1/3) > >>

jefferysitz:
I purchased kdsf Louisvill on the msfs marketplace.   It was  very nice and I had no complains.

However, after recent msfs 2020 update it crashes the sim if I start on runway. Iff I start in parking it load but crashes the sim when I arriive at a runway.  I removed all other addon I could find with the same result.

Is there an update that fixes the airport?

If so where can I find it?

Thank  You for your time.
jefferysitz@hotmail.com
Steepledsquid9 is my username in the game.

virtuali:
I just tried it now ( the MS Marketplace version ), and it started on the runway just fine, without even restarting the sim after downloading it from the Marketplace.

I tried multiple times, going back to the Main Menu, and starting from a different runway each time, they all work. I'm using the default A320.

jefferysitz:
Thank you for your time.  Since it worked for you I deleted the airport and reinstalled it just like it was new and now it seems fine.  It must have gotten corrupted during one of the updates.   Oh...I forgot msfs doesn't work half the time for unknown reasons.  You have been very helpful.

nubpie:
I have this same problem, I don't know how to fix it. Re-installing doesn't help.

virtuali:

--- Quote from: nubpie on June 03, 2022, 03:51:16 pm ---I have this same problem, I don't know how to fix it. Re-installing doesn't help.
--- End quote ---

Please clarify if you are referring to the FSDT version or the MS Marketplace version.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version