Products Support > Louisville KSDF Support FSX/P3D

Can't activate Louisville

(1/1)

Saturn_29:
I am trying to activate Louisville but I am having some trouble. When I try to activate the scenery I get the message

"Couatl scripting engine hasn't started. This is usually caused by an antivirus that has blocked it. To fix this problem exit the sim, configure the antivirus and add the Addon Manager folder to the exclusion list. Launch the FSDT Live update or reinstall the software"

I added the addon manger folder to the exclusion list but I still get the above message when I try to activate the scenery. Also when I run FSDT Live update nothing seems to happen. I know I am doing something wrong, but I can't figure out what. Can you help me?

I don't know if it will help or not but I am using PO3D v5.3 with Windows 10 and my antivirus program is Kaspersky Internet Security.

virtuali:
As discussed in so many other posts about this, your problem is surely caused by the antivirus.

Some users reported success using the new FSDT Universal installer that has been posted on the NEWS section of the Home page.

http://www.virtualisoftware.com/update/FSDT_Universal_Installer.exe

Install that one, and use it to update all products.

Saturn_29:
I just wanted to say thank you. Everything is installed and working now. I think I know where I went wrong. This time I ran the FSDT Universal installer first like you suggested and then installed the GSX and scenery. Last time I didn't run the FSDT Universal installer.

By the way the scenery is extremely nice!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version