Products Support > Vancouver CYVR support FSX/P3D

Installed and Active, yet No Buildings

(1/3) > >>

canadagoose:
I only have jetways  showing for CYVR, but the Addon Manager indicates that the scenery is both installed and active. As you no doubt agree, it is very annoying to take 15 - 20 minutes for P3D to load and find this issue. Any ideas?
 Regards

virtuali:
If I were you, I would be way more worried your P3D takes 15-20 minutes to load, which seems to indicate problems way more serious.

For example, configuring the antivirus to exclude the whole simulator folder and any other folder that contains sceneries ( possibly in different drives ), might help and, if you also add the whole Addon Manager folder to the antivirus Exclusions, that might help fixing any issues with our sceneries.

About CYVR, if it's listed as Active, it seem to indicate the software is working correctly but, perhaps an error happened. First, I assume you do have GSX working normally at other places ? None of our sceneries work without GSX ( of course it's free to use there ) so, first thing to check if it's GSX is working.

canadagoose:
Thanks, but the long load times are probably due to the  AIG Traffic manager, thanks for the advice anyway. I just ran the update  and went back into P3D and still the same problem. so, the update would have fixed any errors with  GSX  and updated that. BTW I used GSX yesterday at a non-FSDT airport. So, if you could kindly advise as to what my next step should be. Also, if I have to deactivate and reactivate or re-install CYVR I may have a problem because I do not have access to my product keys as they were on an external  backup drive that has since stopped working. I there a way to retrieve lost keys, if needed from purchases with FSDT?

Update...just ran GSX successfully, so that's not the issue.

canadagoose:
Just trying a couple of other airports and so far all seem to be working, including the big one, KORD. Hmmmm. Thanks for your continued help.

virtuali:

--- Quote from: canadagoose on March 06, 2022, 08:50:04 pm ---I there a way to retrieve lost keys, if needed from purchases with FSDT?
--- End quote ---

Of course, the FAQ page of the site has a link to the webpage that can be used to retrieve a lost key.

About CYVR not showing, could you please check with GSX airport customization page, when you *are* at CYVR, the name and location of the AFCAD in use ? That might tell us if there's a possible conflict with another scenery.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version