Cloud9 Support > Washington scenery

AES support

(1/3) > >>

Dieter K.:
Hi,

i have LAX and KIAD scenery and i like them.
But AES support is misssing.
Did you plan to get some?

Thanks and have a nice week
Dieter

virtuali:
Already replied here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=2600.msg21569#msg21569

phenocom:
You mean KDCA?. Imagine Sim and also Blueprint made KIAD

newmanix:
Hello Virtuali,

May I please implore you to revisit consideration of modifing KDCA for AES? As it seems (we hope) we will get a payware KLAX next year and with the first Hawaiian package nearly complete, perhaps there will be time in the coming months to modify DCA for AES before the next BIG project starts. It's really such a small airport with few jetbridges and the last C9 airport that would really need it. Please, the level of quality for this airport is so great as it is, it doesn't need to be redone. It's just needs AES.

Please consider.

Thanks,

D'

virtuali:
You really need to start considering we'll eventually drop FS9 at some time. We simply can't be keep hindered doing new stuff, if we are tied in capabilities and slowed down in developement by having to support FS9.

We are not even sure at this time if our next scenery (KLAX, most likely) will available for FS9 in the first place and going back working on a 4+ years old project like KDCA, which is an FS9-only product, to enhance it for a product which offers more value to FS9 users, it's not something that makes much sense.

And besides, we always said our only involvement to support former Cloud9 products, is to help users with installation or reactivation, to ensure they'll work with anything we'll release in the future and with any OS upgrades from Microsoft, nothing more than that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version