Products Support > GSX Support FSX/P3D

GSX Couatl scripting engine hasn't started **SOLVED**

(1/40) > >>

postypat:
Hi

i am having a big issue with my GSX, it all started when i downloaded P3D v5.3, so everything went fine up until i tried to get my GSX to register, for some reason i get this message pop up, i have added the addon manager folder to my windows exclusions as that is all i use for protection, unfortunately that did not help as this message still pops up i have tried multiple uninstall and re-install but that did not work either.

I am running out of ideas on how to get this fixed, its strange as addon manager pops up in P3D but when i try and register my keys this pop up.
Can someone help please?

virtuali:
As discussed in so many other posts about this, your problem is surely caused by the antivirus.

Some users reported success using the new FSDT Universal installer that has been posted on the NEWS section of the Home page.

http://www.virtualisoftware.com/update/FSDT_Universal_Installer.exe

Install the Universal Installer, start it with the "FSDT Installer" icon from the Desktop, and use it to update all products.

postypat:
I can confirm that your universal installer has done the job thank you as i sat for over 5 hours trying to figure this out.

Racklefratz:
Yep, the Universal Installer did the trick for me today, too.  Problem before wasn't my anti-virus, even though the install error message pointed at it.  My other attempts to get GSX reinstalled failed even when I totally exited from the anti-virus software.  It was something else, not sure what.  I posted about it in the other discussion.

Anyway, fixed now.  Thanks.

Looking forward to the "Showing Some Love" enhancements.   ;)

Sandbag01:
Hi all,

I got the same problem here! I have tried several times to uninstall and install GSX withOUT antivirus.
Every time a get this message.
So I am fed up with GSX and will buy another ground services for P3D...!

Success everyone!

Cheers,
Harry

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version