Author Topic: Megascenery Hawaii - One Day Only Sale  (Read 4315 times)

SirIsaac726

Megascenery Hawaii - One Day Only Sale
« on: February 28, 2010, 08:30:27 pm »
Hey all,

I hope this is okay to post here.  I'm not trying to advertise but with the recent release of Honolulu by FSDT, I thought I should just make a mention that PCAviator is running a new marketing campaign called "Flight Sim Deal of the Day".  Every day this year, they will be having one product on sale.  During the weekends, they have what is called "2nd Chance Weekends" where they repeat the deals from the week.

Obviously, there isn't much time left this weekend but this deal is amazing and well worth it.  Right now, as apart of the 2nd Chance Weekend you can get Megascenery Hawaii X (comes with the FS2004 version as well) download for ONLY $4.99!!!  That is a savings of over 50%.  I am still running the trial version of FSDT Honolulu but once I have the money, I plan to get that and the two complement each other perfectly.  It really enhances your approaches and departures into and out of Honolulu.  The entire island of Oahu is covered in this great scenery.

Check it out here: http://www.flightsimdealoftheday.com/home.php (Scroll down a bit.)

Virtuali, if this is against any rules you may have, please just remove the post. :)  I am hoping it is okay though as it is a great complement to your already outstanding scenery!

JamesChams

Re: Megascenery Hawaii - One Day Only Sale
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2010, 01:33:47 am »
Now, those are "GREAT DEALS" for the prices... :o
« Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 01:38:22 am by JamesChams »
"Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.” (Prov.13:20 NIV)
Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
From,
  James F. Chams

SirIsaac726

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2010, 03:28:05 am »
They sure are.  I've set the website to one of my homepages so I check everyday. :D

SirIsaac726

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2010, 07:20:45 am »
Still a little bit of time for those that want to buy at about 66% off....

The sale actually ends Monday at 9:00 AM EST (US).