Products Support > GSX Sharing area - Airplane Configs

QualityWings 787 - GSX/SimBrief Integration & Automation

(1/3) > >>

Fragtality:
​Hello Community!

So I got myself the QW787 and directly missed GSX/SimBrief Integration FSLabs has to offer - so I have spent most of my time developing for instead of flying the Plane   ::)

Since that might be of interest for other Users, I've published it on GitHub - you can get it there along with a (hopefully) extensive Readme!

If this Toolset is of interest to you, can be answered easily by yourself:
- Wished that you could just get the planned Fuel and Weights from your SimBrief OFP automatically by calling the GSX Services? Without any Payload Dialog or Dispatch Page / Dispatcher involved?
- Wished that the Plane was actually & progressively refueled and (De-)Boarded when GSX is active? (Not refueling and boarding an already loaded Plane - really seeing the GW rise and fall as the Passengers - are entering/leaving Plane and the Containers are loaded/unloaded)
- Wished that the Ground- and Cabin-Crew would just take care of the Doors, instead you "leaving" the Cockpit to open/close all that Doors?
- Wished the Jetway/GPU would just automatically be called / removed, the Chocks being set / removed and External Power connected / disconnected?

So if the Answer is 'yes' to any of these Questions and you have a registered Version of FSUIPC: go and try it out! >>LINK<<
The only thing it does not / can not do is loading the FlightPlan into the FMS  ;)

There are two Releases / Zip-Archives to choose from:
- If you're not using "PilotsDeck" -> download the QualityWings2GSX.zip File. It contains everything needed for the Automation/Integration to work.
- If you are using my StreamDeck Plugin and want to use the StreamDeck Profiles I've published in the PilotsDeck Repository -> download the QualityWings2GSX-PilotsDeck.zip File (they include also the Profiles and needed Files).

If should have any Questions, Problems or Suggestions (after reading the Readme) - feel free to contact me.  :)

CS-TMT:
I'm interested in this! Can you send it to me please?

Fragtality:
HOLY SH*** ... I totally forgot to actually put a Link to the Repository *DOH*  :o

The Post is corrected and the Repository is now linked, you can download it from GitHub :)

CS-TMT:
Thanks a lot for the reply and the link and thank you even more for your wonderful work! I haven't tested it yet, but according to your description it must be wonderful and I believe so. Thanks for your effort!

Fighter2309:
This is simply amazing! Many thx for sharing it.
Would it be possible to create this also for PMDG planes?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version