Products Support > Charlotte KCLT Support FSX/P3D

KCLT Miss-labeled taxiways P3D 5.3

<< < (2/2)

virtuali:

--- Quote from: sticky1202 on July 01, 2022, 02:37:13 pm ---Maybe I missed something, but what new products have you released for P3D since MSFS was released? I would gladly buy any new airport for P3D! I think you are missing out on many simmers who still use P3D exclusively, but of course that is your call.
--- End quote ---

I'm not sure how the not having released any NEW products for P3D has any relationship to the subject of this thread, which is about a problem with a product released in 2017.

Yes, we confirmed multiple times it's very unlikely we'll ever release NEW AIRPORTS for P3D, and we confirmed multiple times we'll continue to to support P3D in GSX with updates and new features, as long it's something MSFS also supports, because lots of it it's shared.

But again, this doesn't have anything to do with supporting existing products, it's just we doesn't have any time left for anything except releasing GSX for MSFS, but this particular issue will be looked when possible.

Zcloudman:
I understand how there would be an urgency because of MSFS.  So, from the discussion, my understanding is that you need to release GSX for MSFS then you will have time to update past P3D products.   

Do you have a projected timeline for this?  Ball-park?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version