Author Topic: MSFS Upgrades  (Read 7797 times)

CajunRon

MSFS Upgrades
« on: November 07, 2021, 03:32:30 pm »
I have purchased 15 different products for P3D. How can I find if there are any MSFS upgrade promotions for any of these products and how to purchase.  Thank you

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: MSFS Upgrades
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2021, 11:03:57 am »
Whenever we had upgrade prices for users of the P3D version, which only happened with CYVR, KSDF and KORD, with LFSB being a free update, we sent an email to all purchasers with instructions to activate the discount.

CaptKornDog

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2021, 06:53:03 am »
Is there a way to combine this upgrade with Black Friday sale?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2021, 09:44:54 am »
No, two discounts can't be combined. The difference is the Black Friday offer ends in a few days, but the upgrade offer doesn't.

RAY VLASEK

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2022, 11:52:59 pm »
Any upgrade discount P3D GSX to MSFS GSX?

longb99

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2022, 09:31:33 pm »
Whenever we had upgrade prices for users of the P3D version, which only happened with CYVR, KSDF and KORD, with LFSB being a free update, we sent an email to all purchasers with instructions to activate the discount.

I haven't received any email and I own almost all addons for P3D.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2022, 09:54:13 pm »
I haven't received any email and I own almost all addons for P3D.

You can be sure the email has been sent, when the relevant product was release. Of course, it has been sent to email address you used for the original purchase. If that changed in the meantime, you need to contact support providing the old and the new email, so we can merge all your orders under one address, and send the offers again.

Or, if you are sure you haven't changed your email, it's possible our emails might have been filtered as Spam, happens to many users.

If you are sure they are not in the Spam folder, contact support and we'll send the offers again.

Nevarc

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2022, 01:29:31 am »
No email for me?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2022, 11:46:00 pm »
No email for me?

We haven't received any emails from the address you used on the forum. If you have products that qualify for an upgrade, the emails has been sent to the email you originally used to purchase those products, when they came out.

If you changed email in the meantime, you must contact support indicating both your old and your new email for upgrade offers to be sent to.

01pewterz28

« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2023, 11:38:15 am »
No email for me?

We haven't received any emails from the address you used on the forum. If you have products that qualify for an upgrade, the emails has been sent to the email you originally used to purchase those products, when they came out.

If you changed email in the meantime, you must contact support indicating both your old and your new email for upgrade offers to be sent to.

Good morning I sent a new emails about this as well I have not gotten a response about eh KORD MSFS discount code.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2023, 11:41:03 am »
Good morning I sent a new emails about this as well I have not gotten a response about eh KORD MSFS discount code.

As already posted earlier in this thread, Upgrade prices are not cumulative with sales and, since we are having a sale now on all products, you would end up paying basically the same you would have had with the upgrade price, at least until the sale ends.

Giobbe

« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2023, 01:56:47 pm »
Good morning Umberto,
I am sure I did not receive any email for upgrade to MSFS gsx pro (I was a p3d gsx user).
Is it possible to have the email sent again ?
Thank you

Fabio

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2023, 10:26:56 pm »
I am sure I did not receive any email for upgrade to MSFS gsx pro (I was a p3d gsx user).

That's because GSX Pro is not a product that qualifies for an upgrade price.

wiss

« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2023, 03:14:47 pm »
Hello Umberto

As you say, I am sure that I got the emails with the upgrade offers. However, there is a high chance they got lost in my spam folder. Is there a chance to get those offers again?

Thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2023, 09:07:47 pm »
Please contact support and clarify:

- which product for P3D you own

- which product for MSFS you want to buy