Author Topic: MSFS addons cannot be verified, the product cannot be updated  (Read 1140 times)

Shack95

MSFS addons cannot be verified, the product cannot be updated
« on: November 05, 2021, 04:47:36 pm »
Since a few weeks I can't update my airports anymore with FSDT live update. The only addon that can be updated is CH mesh. I'd never had this problem before. Disabling the antivirus software doesn't help. Any other ideas?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: MSFS addons cannot be verified, the product cannot be updated
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2021, 09:41:43 am »
We never suggested to "disable" the antivirus, because most of them can't be simply disabled, they must be uninstalled to be really be disabled, because their low-level service will always run in the background.

That's why we never suggested to disable the antivirus but, instead, configure to add the whole Addon Manager folder to the list of EXCLUSIONS. Also, be sure you are not using a firewall that might prevent to connect to the activation server to check the license.

And, as explained so many times on the forum, any questions about activation/orders/license should always be made using the support email, not the forum because, if you contacted support by email, my next question would have been something about your order/name/license/key, which we cannot obviously discuss on the forum, that's why we always say those kind of questions should be made through the support email.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2021, 12:24:52 pm by virtuali »