Author Topic: AFTER A 2 YEAR BREAK back to a headache  (Read 1162 times)

Dash800

AFTER A 2 YEAR BREAK back to a headache
« on: October 21, 2021, 02:14:02 am »
I have taken over a 2-year break from simming reason was the pc I had just run its course and I couldn't afford a new one, then covid hit…

I got myself a new pc and in to possess of adding everything I come to the GSX install

I downloaded the installer put in my serial for gsx level 2, and it said thank you etc, started the game stuck in trial mode I then realized GSX 1 was needed.
here is where the problem starts, I know it was to a different email because I searched my email history when I was asking for help 3 years ago, but I found the serial.

The New pc don't have old email I cannot remember what it was anyway, and there is no way I am going to find serial on this pc as it's never been on here.

Someone please tell me my options

from top of head its was bought through esellerate what i believe ain't a thing any more.

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: AFTER A 2 YEAR BREAK back to a headache
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2021, 02:46:41 am »
Captain Kevin

Dash800

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2021, 03:10:01 am »
Thanks but no I don't know the email I used to buy GSX 1

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2021, 08:52:56 am »
I suppose you can always try e-mailing them, although I don't know if that would necessarily solve anything if you have no information. Worth a shot, anyway.

https://fsdreamteam.com/contacts.html
Captain Kevin

Dash800

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2021, 08:56:37 am »
i will do thanks, am I guessing my name would be the same, just a pain because I want to use it lol