Author Topic: Jeehell Support  (Read 1851 times)

MarkusxX

Jeehell Support
« on: September 13, 2021, 03:22:08 pm »
Hello, i have Purchase GSX and GSX2.

I have jeehell with real Hardware running. Is this working with the jeehell Airbus?😭

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Jeehell Support
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2021, 05:13:48 pm »
I have no idea what that is, could you please provide more information about that product ?

In general, GSX can be configured with any airplane but, in some extreme cases, like products using custom or external flight models that don't respond to standard variables, might have issues with GSX with things like recognizing the engine state, etc.

MarkusxX

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2021, 06:01:07 pm »
https://soarbywire.com/fmgs/ infos here

Jeehell is an software for show pfd/nd and connect with Hardware.

Its own Airplane without virtual cockpit (beamer, tv)

MarkusxX

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2021, 10:45:48 pm »
No infos about working Progress ?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2021, 08:36:09 am »
I'm not sure what other information you needed.

You asked if we know if GSX works with a certain 3rd party airplane so, having replied I never heard of it, should have replied to your question in a way that:

- It's surely not already internally supported.

- We don't know if they might be specific problems

That's why I added GSX can be configured with any airplane but, in some extreme cases, like products using custom or external flight models that don't respond to standard variables, might have issues with GSX with things like recognizing the engine state, etc.

So, that's the only information I can safely give you since, considering the above caveats, we cannot say for sure GSX will work with *EVERY* airplane but, usually, it CAN configured to work with MOST of them.

Of course, GSX has a fully working Trial version so, you can just download it and install it, read the manual about the airplane configuration, and have a try to configure it with that specific product you are using and, if there are any problems, we would be interested to know.