Products Support > Mesh for MSFS

Thanks for the support

(1/1)

ogeva:
Hi, The original post is locked - but I posted the complaint so I wanted to post the thank you note as well.
I am very pleased with the way FSDT supported my problem, I can confirm the product works flawlessly, even at 10m resolution and looks amazing.
Thanks,
Oren

virtuali:
Thank you. We always were sure there wasn't anything wrong with the scenery and, with Sim Update 5, even the 10 m version seems to work much better.

DevilCat666:
I purchased the mesh from the in-game MarketPlace and via Steam.  Unfortunately, steam doesn't give a proper receipt - only an amount and not reference to the product.

Do you know if there is a plan to re-package for the MarketPlace and correct the corruption?  Dying to try it as it looks so good!  Oh, and your Zurich airport is amazing :-)

virtuali:

--- Quote from: DevilCat666 on August 05, 2021, 09:51:58 am ---I purchased the mesh from the in-game MarketPlace and via Steam.  Unfortunately, steam doesn't give a proper receipt - only an amount and not reference to the product.
--- End quote ---

A screenshot with the Marketplace showing you "own" the scenery is more than enough proof of purchase for us.

DevilCat666:

--- Quote from: virtuali on August 09, 2021, 11:35:23 am ---
--- Quote from: DevilCat666 on August 05, 2021, 09:51:58 am ---I purchased the mesh from the in-game MarketPlace and via Steam.  Unfortunately, steam doesn't give a proper receipt - only an amount and not reference to the product.
--- End quote ---

A screenshot with the Marketplace showing you "own" the scenery is more than enough proof of purchase for us.

--- End quote ---

Wow that's very generous of you.  I'm away on holiday at the moment.  I'll send at the weekend.   ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version