Author Topic: P3Dv4.5 Addon Manager not showing **SOLVED**  (Read 1026 times)

benbo

P3Dv4.5 Addon Manager not showing **SOLVED**
« on: July 29, 2021, 07:47:42 pm »
Hi Guys,

Looking for a little help if possible.I have followed the post,   

Addon Manager not showing up in P3Dv4 **SOLVED**

to the letter,doing everything that is mentioned to try,I have uninstalled,reinstalled dont know how many times,including 2005, 2013 and 2015 runtimes but still the addon manager will not show in P3D.It was all working fine until a did a P3D client reinstall,now it will not work,all my other addons work fine.Addon Manager installs fine with no issues into C/Program Files(86).

I am not very good with computers,i tried to enable logging but in my APPDATA folder i have the folders Local,Local Low and Roaming,the Virtuali folder is in the Roaming but inside there is no  %PROGRAMDATA%\Virtuali again i am losing the will to live trying to fix this issue,i have been trying for 2 days now.I have even tried to start couatl64_P3D manually as it shows in task manager as not running when i launch the sim,but even that wont help.

All folders are excluded from Windows Security,that is the only anti virus i have installed.Please could someone help me out with this,as i said im not very good with computers so a fools guide to fix it would be appreciated.

With Thanks

Gary Jones.

« Last Edit: July 30, 2021, 04:15:08 pm by virtuali »

benbo

Re: P3Dv4.5 Addon Manager not showing.
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2021, 01:54:13 pm »
Fixed,the links to the 2005, 2013 and 2015 runtimes files in the Addon Manager not showing up in P3Dv4 **SOLVED**are way out of date,i installed a payware driver and it updated all the files,so now its working again.