Author Topic: All jetways has disappeared  (Read 3182 times)

villaloha

• Canadian Airlines International
All jetways has disappeared
« on: June 07, 2021, 07:31:34 pm »
Hello. I have not changed anything but just learned that all jetways has disappeared while other airports have jetways. I un-installed and re-installed but still no jetways. I'm lost....  ???

KIAH and others do have jetways, only KORD. Please advise how can I get all jetways back in KORD.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: All jetways has disappeared
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2021, 05:17:28 pm »
Hello. I have not changed anything but just learned that all jetways has disappeared while other airports have jetways. I un-installed and re-installed but still no jetways. I'm lost....  ???

A screenshot of the GSX scenery customization page when located at KORD would have been useful.

villaloha

• Canadian Airlines International
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2021, 05:44:08 pm »
Hope this is what you are looking for?  :)

Dave_YVR

• Beta tester
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2021, 06:37:10 pm »
  You can see in the second picture that it's Traffic Global that torpedoed your jetways. TG adds about 1900 airport files that will conflict with ANY and ALL addon scenery. Best off to disable the TG Scenery Facilities entry in your Scenery Library. Even better would be to just remove TG and use the freeware AIG AI Manager, you'll get better models, liveries and airlines and it's free.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2021, 12:25:22 am »
Hope this is what you are looking for?

Yes, you can clearly see the conflicting scenery has been added by Traffic Global. In this case, it's an helipad with a fake ICAO code that's *inside* KORD.

While the suggestions to disable the Traffic Global scenery library might be good, GSX can even handle this specific case of helipads/seaplane bases very close or even inside the airport, as explained in the "Airports Visibility" chapter at Page 26 of the GSX manual.