Author Topic: SODE is not available jetways will not animate  (Read 1786 times)

evanhunnik

SODE is not available jetways will not animate
« on: May 05, 2021, 10:14:02 pm »
I am not able to get the jetways to operate but everything else operates.  I am using FSX and I have reinstalled the GSX product.  Everything else seems to be working just fine.  GSX was working without any problems until I had an issue with FSX.  I renamed the FSX.CFG folder in %APPDATA% and allowed it to repopulate when I restarted FSX.  I had to reinstall FSUIP and I uninstalled/reinstalled GSX.  That's all the info I have.  Oh, and I'm using Windows 10.  I have seen other posts regarding this issue but no solution seems to work for me.  I have purchased the product and so I have the SODE but it's not visible in the drop-down menu.  Thanks.

-Eric

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: SODE is not available jetways will not animate
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2021, 12:30:01 am »
Do you have the latest version of SODE. You can get the latest SODE installer from the SODE website.
Captain Kevin

evanhunnik

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2021, 05:26:20 pm »
Thanks.  Right now there's an error on the SODE website with the download.  Maybe they can fix the broken link.  Is there another idea in the time being?

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2021, 03:56:20 am »
I suppose check to make sure you have SODE active. In the start menu, go to Sim Object Display Engine, then click Start Platform Manager. Make sure SODE is both registered and active. Also, at the top, it will tell you what version you have. 1.7.1 is current.
Captain Kevin

evanhunnik

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2021, 04:41:26 pm »
That was it, thanks!  When I reset FSX, I had to go into the SODE registration and re-activate it.  I did a search for SODE and clicked on the SODE Platform Manager.  Thanks again!

-Eric