Author Topic: RE: KORD v2 P3D 4.5  (Read 5787 times)

Claude3

RE: KORD v2 P3D 4.5
« on: March 19, 2021, 02:26:42 am »
Greetings to anyone, especially the FSDreamteam staff. 100% happy with my purchase of KORD v2 FOR P3D 4.5
Here are my questions, Number One: Where are the instructions for P3D? You have them in the install guide for FS9 AND FSX; I see nothing for P3D. Number Two: When I start the Sim, (P3D) I'm on the Active Rwy 28R; but RAAS tells me, I'm on RWY 27L. Number Three: When loading my flight into the FMC from JFK - FSDT ORD v2, there were NO RWYS to land on in the FMC for your scenery; and there were NO SIDS or STARS. My flight out of JFK had the SIDS, STARS, but nothing taking me into the FSDT ORD v2 Add-On Airport. I know it's the FSDT ORD v2 Scenery. My flight from PANC - JFK, loaded perfectly with the departure RWYS listed out of PANC; SIDS and STARS all the way to JFK; and All, the JFK RWY options. Can anyone please help out here; maybe it's something small I'm missing; but I don't think so. The ORD Airport is useless to me if I can't program a flight into it through the FMC. All other destinations load perfectly. Thanks in advance.....   

srcooke

Re: RE: KORD v2 P3D 4.5
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2021, 01:49:26 pm »
Regarding Navigation data, a PMDG problem that is answered on your Navigraph forum post.

RAAS, check the supplied manual regarding makerwys
Regards
Stephen Cooke

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: RE: KORD v2 P3D 4.5
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2021, 10:04:05 pm »
We haven't replied on the forum, since the user made the same identical question on our support email, but he has been answered already.

Of course, the problem doesn't have anything to do with the scenery, it's just a matter of updating all the rest of the involved databases for the other 3rd party products he has. In this case, the only thing up to date was precisely the scenery.