Author Topic: FSDT sceneries have all reverted to trial periods.  (Read 10693 times)

Colin B

FSDT sceneries have all reverted to trial periods.
« on: April 11, 2021, 11:55:39 pm »
I downloaded the Cloud9 trial version of Amsterdam and installed it to try.  I then went to ZRH comparing FPS.  When selected, it showed it was once again trial version only. I tried my other FSDT sceneries, JFK, DFW, FLL, GVA, ORD, PHL, and they have all reverted to trial status.  Is there some problem with mixing FSDT and Cloud9 sceneries.  My FS2000 sceneries appear to be Ok. I'm also being told to update ZRH and DFW when I start FS9 but they were only downloaded/installed a few weeks ago and I thought FS9 was no longer being updated.

FS9, Win7 64bit, Intel Core2 Duo E8400 @ 3GHz, GForce GTX1050TI OC, 8GB RAM.

Colin B
« Last Edit: April 11, 2021, 11:59:52 pm by Colin B »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: FSDT sceneries have all reverted to trial periods.
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2021, 11:06:08 am »
Whenever you install anything for FS9, you must always install the latest stand-alone Addon Manager for FS9 as the last thing you do, because it's the latest version, which supports the new activation system, it's only included in the Stand-Alone Addon manager for FS9:

http://fsdreamteam.com/sa-addon-manager

Colin B

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2021, 05:58:35 pm »
I have reinstalled the latest Add-on Manager after reinstalling Cloud9 Amsterdam and all sceneries now show Product Active and work normally again.  However, I'm unable to buy Amsterdam. I can select the Add-on manager from the menu bar, but when selecting Cloud9/Amsterdam/buy, it closes without actioning anything. It can be selected repeatedly with the same result and the other Cloud9 A/C and sceneries in the menu list behave the same.
I've tried running FS9 in Compatibility mode without any different result. I've checked the FAQs and the Forum but cannot find a solution. Your further help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Colin B

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2021, 08:55:01 am »
However, I'm unable to buy Amsterdam. I can select the Add-on manager from the menu bar, but when selecting Cloud9/Amsterdam/buy, it closes without actioning anything. It can be selected repeatedly with the same result and the other Cloud9 A/C and sceneries in the menu list behave the same.

Already discussed in the Cloud9 section of the forum:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,24671.msg163425.html#msg163425

Cloud9 products are no longer on sale right now, and they cannot be reactivated, see the linked post for further instructions.