Author Topic: GSX jetway bug & activation  (Read 3062 times)

noahpyle044

GSX jetway bug & activation
« on: March 24, 2021, 05:25:22 pm »
I have attached an image to describe the issues I am having with GSX. Not only is this happening on the new PMDG 777-200ER, but it is happening on all my planes. When I go to the control center and select “operate jetway” or “request boarding”, my jetway will swing to the opposite direction it should be with part of the jetway floating in midair. When I go to customization, the jetway does the same thing and it does not allow me to edit it. I have reinstalled GSX about 10 times, ran the update multiple times, configured the aircraft, and lastly reinstalling p3d and GSX together. I have not found any issues like this on the forums or anywhere else, so I am very puzzled with what is going on. If select “request pushback”, that is about the only thing that works. I have recently deactivated GSX and tried activating it again but now im getting an error that states the time lapse is not within 1800 seconds. This is really frustrating and I hope someone out there knows how to fix all of this!

m501262

Re: GSX jetway bug & activation
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2021, 02:50:44 am »
This problem has bothered me for a long time, but it seems that Fsdt hasn’t had an effective way to solve it.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2021, 02:31:20 pm »
I have recently deactivated GSX and tried activating it again but now im getting an error that states the time lapse is not within 1800 seconds.

This is caused but the time/date on your PC not correctly set.

Also, please stop posting the same identical message over and over, you are not increasing your chances to be replied. In fact, you are reducing the chances to be replied, because the time I could spend replying to you, I'm wasting it removing your identical posts.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2021, 02:41:01 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2021, 02:48:11 pm »
I tried the same situation at KDFW Gate D16, as in your screenshot, and as you can see, jetways are working normally.

Are you sure your airplane is configured properly, with exits in the correct places ?

noahpyle044

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2021, 01:00:33 am »
I have recently deactivated GSX and tried activating it again but now im getting an error that states the time lapse is not within 1800 seconds.

This is caused but the time/date on your PC not correctly set.

Also, please stop posting the same identical message over and over, you are not increasing your chances to be replied. In fact, you are reducing the chances to be replied, because the time I could spend replying to you, I'm wasting it removing your identical posts.
Do you know of a solution to this issue?

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2021, 01:25:51 am »
Do you know of a solution to this issue?
He just told you the time and date on your computer isn't correctly set, so I'm guessing the solution is to set it correctly.
Captain Kevin

gaga006

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2021, 05:52:52 pm »
Same here, i set the date both on my PC AND on P3D but still the same...

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2021, 06:48:48 pm »
Same here, i set the date both on my PC AND on P3D but still the same...

If with "still the same", you mean you are getting the SAME error reported earlier, which was:

"getting an error that states the time lapse is not within 1800 seconds."

Then it means you haven't set your PC time correctly. Only the PC time matters, the time in P3D doesn't.

If with "still the same", you mean something else, than please clarify exactly which problem you are referring to because, as you can see, more than one issue is discussed here.

gaga006

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2021, 07:10:15 pm »
Thanks very much for your fast reply.
By "the same" i meant the jetway going up luft, not the error message "...1800 seconds..." sorry. Can you help ?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2021, 07:12:24 pm »
By "the same" i meant the jetway going up luft, not the error message "...1800 seconds..." sorry. Can you help ?

I already replied in another thread.