Author Topic: I Can not ACTIVATE KCLT for FSX with the key I got.  (Read 3574 times)

ian

I Can not ACTIVATE KCLT for FSX with the key I got.
« on: March 09, 2021, 07:06:20 pm »
Hi, I purchased the KCLT scenery from simmarket on 12/15/2020. I installed it fine but unfortunately my computer broke shortly after. I got a new computer and I'm installing all my fsx addons. When I'm trying to activate the key for the Charlotte Kclt scenery it won't allow me to saying that the scenery has already been activated on another computer, which is right, it was activated on my old broken computer but it wont let me activate it in the new computer.
I tried contacting support@virtualisoftware.com several times but I got no reply from them at all. Thanks and I'll be looking for your answer.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2021, 07:18:19 pm by ian »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: I Can not ACTIVATE KCLT for FSX with the key I got.
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2021, 09:46:56 pm »
I tried contacting support@virtualisoftware.com several times but I got no reply from them at all.

That's not the case. You have been replied to, last time just this morning, at 10:07 AM ( CET ), explaining your question was already answered on the FAQ page of our site. Here ANOTHER copy of the email we sent you today:

You question already had an answer on the FAQ page of our site, on the same site you can retrieve a lost order, you can also Deactivate a system, without any need to contact support, even after the original PC is no longer available:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/faq.html

Go to the Self-Help Support site:

https://qlm1.net/virtualisoftware/qlmcustomersite

Select the "Deactivate License" option, insert your Activation key" and click the "Deactivate" button to release the license.

If it asks for your Computer ID, you can get it from the "Get License Information" option, insert your Activatio key and will return all the Computer IDs your key as been activated to.

Note that, you must use the NEW kind of key, the ones from QLM/Soraco that starts with an A, which have been used since July 2019. If you order is older than that, so you have an Esellarate key ( one that starts with FSDT- ), you can use the "Email license Keys" option on the same site to get the new QLM/Soraco key associated to your existing Esellerate Serial Number.