Author Topic: Problem with B757 Captain Sim **SOLVED**  (Read 1489 times)

Mike 60

Problem with B757 Captain Sim **SOLVED**
« on: March 07, 2021, 07:35:49 pm »
As you can see in the photos, I have this problem with Captain Sim's B757-200 plane in the cargo version, and not in the passenger version, am I the only one to have this problem? Do you have a solution?
Thank you :( :(
« Last Edit: March 09, 2021, 10:53:05 am by virtuali »
"Se hai provato per una volta l'emozione del volo, camminerai per sempre sulla terra con gli occhi rivolti al cielo"
Leonardo Da Vinci

If you've tried for once the thrill of flight, you will walk forever on earth with eyes turned to the sky "
Leonardo Da Vinci

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Problem with B757 Captain Sim
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2021, 09:23:58 pm »
Before you can use any airplane with GSX, you must first create a configuration file for it.

While GSX already contains some pre-made configurations for some Captain Sim airplanes, they have the habit of naming each variation in new folder, which most of the times is not required, unless the airplanes have completely different configurations that would make their aircraft.cfg not compatible.

This has been already discussed here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,20981.msg143115.html#msg143115

and here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,13045.msg97759.html#msg97759

Mike 60

Re: Problem with B757 Captain Sim
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2021, 07:33:01 pm »
Thanks for the answer,
with patience I configured the aircraft in question, I just wanted to report that I had to manually modify the second ladder, as from the configutator window, despite having put the check that was not an exit, the ladder was always, with patience I found the solution.
Resolved!!!
Thank you :) :)
"Se hai provato per una volta l'emozione del volo, camminerai per sempre sulla terra con gli occhi rivolti al cielo"
Leonardo Da Vinci

If you've tried for once the thrill of flight, you will walk forever on earth with eyes turned to the sky "
Leonardo Da Vinci