Author Topic: CYYZ Toronto for MSFS  (Read 2459 times)

EdB

CYYZ Toronto for MSFS
« on: March 07, 2021, 01:17:29 pm »
Hi,

As it appears Fly Tampa is not interested in doing CYYZ for MSFS, or at least they do not respond to my queries concerning such in many months, I was wondering if FSDT might offer their version as I consider FSDT to be on par with Fly Tampa, especially when it comes to Canadian airports. Currently I don't know of any company doing CYYZ for MSFS so there is indeed a void here.

Kind Regards,
Ed B

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: CYYZ Toronto for MSFS
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2021, 02:22:45 pm »
We have our schedule entirely full with:

- upgrades for MSFS of existing sceneries ( KIAH, KCLT soon, and likely KDFW and KMEM later on )

- entirely new sceneries  ( PHNL and KPIT ), plus a couple of other smaller ones we haven't announced yet

- completing GSX and retro-fit all our existing sceneries from MSFS to take advantage of it ( with docking systems, animated passengers, custom pushback routes, etc )

This will take likely at least the whole 2021. After that, nobody really knows, and everything's possible.

FireCapt

Re: CYYZ Toronto for MSFS
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2021, 01:16:30 am »
YAY  ;D

Unberto , Please include Helipads /helispots at the appropriate airports. There will be helicopters in the simsooner that predicted. Testing one now.