Author Topic: New photoscenery released  (Read 20134 times)

phenocom

Re: New photoscenery released
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2009, 10:16:09 pm »
I downloaded the update for the night textures for FT Lauderdale X but no night textures show up. Please advise

andrewblan

« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2009, 11:22:02 pm »
I am very saddened to hear this. I will correct all points listed here, and if you want to, will refund your money. We are also hiring someone very familair with scenery design, and that will fix all problems. I will keep you posted. Thanks for everything.

Andrew

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2009, 12:17:24 am »
Thanks Andrew. There's no need for a refund, however I appreciate you offering.

Believe me, I feel bad posting those comments earlier, and you shouldn't feel saddened, however at the present that is how I feel.

I understand that you are new to this and that's why I am not grumpy like some consumers are. However, I would like to see you continue to work to improve the sceneries that you have already made, rather than rush to put out more. If I were you, I would place a premium over quality rather than quantity. The quantity will come later once you get to really know your way around the designs and processes. Plus, if you have some quality people come on board with you that have experience that will help you as well.

This being said, I posted a few things on your forum needing some help.

Going forward I will post questions to you on your board rather than consuming more space on Umbertos board, so keep checking it, lol.

OK, TTYL

Sean

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2009, 03:30:32 am »
That soungs great Andrew. I look forward to see the improvements. I will check back with you when I get back from Brasil.

In the mean time happy holidays.

TTYL

andrewblan

« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2009, 03:33:35 am »
Hey...Have an awesome time!  :)

andrewblan

« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2010, 02:34:14 am »
Hey everyone!

I just wanted to let everyone know some updates:

1. Fort Lauderdale and Miami are being corrected based on Sean's and other specifications, and I cannot promise when, but soon, there will be an update.

2. The main point: Dallas/ Fort Worth X has been released, which is photo-real Dallas Fort Worth (maybe a companion to FSDT's upcoming KDFW airport?  :) )

I really have taken the points that users on this and other forums have give to me and have tried to produce a beautiful scenery. The colors are really nice, and the resolution is amazing. If there are any pointers please let me know.

Pictures attached.

Thank you to the users of the FSDT Forum for the pointers and hints to improve. I really appreciate it.

To Virtuali: Is there any way that you could tell me (or sell) the code that is included in your Addon Manager that shuts down the scenery after the 7 min? Any help would be great.

Thanks!

Andrew

www.flightsimdesigns.com

« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 02:41:19 am by andrewblan »

andrewblan

« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2010, 03:23:22 am »
Sorry... one more picture:

SirIsaac726

« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2010, 04:57:39 am »
If there is one thing you are doing right it is listening to your customers.  That is one of, if not the best business move you can make in this business.  You'll gain many supports in doing so.

However, until I see autogen included in your scenery, i won't be buying. :-\  Maybe it is just me but photoscenery looks horrible at lower altitudes as it gets very blurry except for right under your aircraft.  Autogen buildings help relieve this effect.

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2010, 07:16:59 am »
If there is one thing you are doing right it is listening to your customers.  That is one of, if not the best business move you can make in this business.  You'll gain many supports in doing so.

However, until I see autogen included in your scenery, i won't be buying. :-\  Maybe it is just me but photoscenery looks horrible at lower altitudes as it gets very blurry except for right under your aircraft.  Autogen buildings help relieve this effect.

This same point was made in the FT forums. No autogen= no buy from me...

SirIsaac726

« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2010, 08:07:03 am »

This same point was made in the FT forums. No autogen= no buy from me...

That's because I am that person that made that point. :P ;)

andrewblan

« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2010, 02:05:33 pm »
lol That actually would be a great feature to include... I think I will update the today and include that in an update soon. That probably would get some more costumers on board too. I will include pictures when this is done.

Thanks for the suggestions!

Andrew

www.flightsimdesigns.com

« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 02:33:53 pm by andrewblan »

skimmer

« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2010, 02:50:43 am »
Is there a lot of brown? I mean should'nt there be more color variation? Not thats its bad at all.I would like the points covered by previous post to be addressed including map with covered area. Thanks.

andrewblan

« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2010, 04:21:25 am »
Awesome. I will do the same sort of map I did for South Florida X.

juniormafia27

• Better You Than Me
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2010, 07:39:37 pm »
MegaScenery X Dallas and MegaScenery Earth are a whole lot better than this.  Especially the S. Florida area.  At least they have an entire state of Florida  scenery and not just localized
ASUS Hero Motherboard
Windows 11 64Bit
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz   3.60 GHz
64.0 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO Ram
Corsair 1200 Watt
 Corsair H115i-Water Cooler
NVIDIA RTX-3090TI
Samsung 49 inch Curved Monitor

FS9, FSX, P3D, MSFS 2020

andrewblan

« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2010, 11:47:51 pm »
Um not from what I hear. I bought the FLL area and it was full of clouds and had awful colors. But thats just my experience. If you dont like it, than dont buy it.

Thanks for your opinion,

Andrew