Developer's Backdoor > GSX Backdoor

GSX in MSFS Animation test

(1/3) > >>

virtuali:
Yesterday we made good progress with GSX working in MSFS 2020. We tested our brand new custom animation module made in C++/WASM, which allows to control and animate all kind of objects, so the existing GSX code will work almost unmodified with all its features. Here's a sneak peak of the pushback animation:

After this successful test, we can now work full steam ahead on GSX! Most of the hard work was already made when we converted many objects to PBR, but we'll likely increase the quality again for many of them.

SwissAviator91:
Hello everyone, I'm new here in the forum and I wanted to ask whether it is also possible to install the Follow Me Car on the GSX for the Msfs 2020? ;)

virtuali:

--- Quote from: SwissAviator91 on February 06, 2021, 03:30:50 pm ---Hello everyone, I'm new here in the forum and I wanted to ask whether it is also possible to install the Follow Me Car on the GSX for the Msfs 2020? ;)
--- End quote ---

The MSFS version of GSX will have its full range of services, including new and much better looking Follow Me cars.

SwissAviator91:
Woow cool you do a great job, I couldn't work without your GSX in FSX.  It's just a must have  :D :D :D

EasternT32:

--- Quote ---After this successful test, we can now work full steam ahead on GSX! Most of the hard work was already made when we converted many objects to PBR, but we'll likely increase the quality again for many of them.
--- End quote ---

Looking good! Day one purchase, is there still the SDK issue where you can't create a menu inside of MSFS? If so have you had an indication by asobo how long that may take to be able to do?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version