Author Topic: KDSF-MSFS No UPS planes on the cargo ramp  (Read 4032 times)

geoffda

KDSF-MSFS No UPS planes on the cargo ramp
« on: January 16, 2021, 08:40:14 pm »
I bought KSDF for MSFS 2020 when it released direct from fsdt, but there weren't any UPS liveried statics on the cargo ramp. I noticed that those have been added (http://update.fsdreamteam.com/public_html/products_ksdf_msfs.html), so I ran FSDT Live Update to grab the current bits. However, it doesn't seem to be working. It works through "Performing Step 6 of 372" and then it says it completes. However, I'm still not seeing any changes (I don't see the UPS planes on the UPS ramp that the picture shows) and the manifest.json still shows the initial release version.

I tried doing a fresh install of the scenery and after doing that the updater seemed to run and download. However, I'm still not seeing any UPS liveried aircraft on the UPS ramp and my manifest.json still shows that I have the initially released version. I have nothing in my community folder at the moment, save KSDF. Any idea how to fix this? Thanks!

manifest.json
{
  "dependencies": [],
  "content_type": "SCENERY",
  "title": "KSDF Louisville International",
  "manufacturer": "",
  "creator": "Fsdreamteam",
  "package_version": "1.0.0",
  "minimum_game_version": "1.12.13",
  "release_notes": {
    "neutral": {
      "LastUpdate": "VERSION 1.0.0 RELEASED JANUARY 5, 2021\\nInitial release for MSFS",
      "OlderHistory": ""
    }
  }
}

« Last Edit: January 17, 2021, 02:54:14 am by geoffda »

geoffda

Re: FSDT Live Update doesn't seem to update (KSDF-MSFS)
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2021, 09:05:23 pm »
Ok this is interesting. I seem to have the Atlantic building changes as now Atlantic is spelled correctly and the building has the logo on both sides. But I don't have any of the UPS aircraft. The other strange thing is that I'm just starting a flight on the default runway so that I can use the drone camera to check out the airport. My planes are getting dropped onto the runway. Eventually, while I'm looking around on drone camera, MSFS claims that I've damaged my landing gear and terminates the (non) flight. Not sure if this is an MSFS problem or fsdt problem. In any case, all I really care about is getting my UPS liveried aircraft.

geoffda

Re: KDSF-MSFS No UPS planes on the cargo ramp
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2021, 03:19:19 am »
Can somebody confirm that I *should* be seeing UPS planes on the UPS-911 ramp as in the picture? Looking through ...\Community\fsdreamteam-airport-ksdf-louisville\scenery\FSDT_KSDF\TEXTURE I'm not seeing anything that would obviously represent the UPS liveries. If the UPS planes are supposed to be there, it would be helpful to know what files I should have.

Er!k

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2021, 10:59:27 am »
I don't think static aircraft are included, since FSDreamTeam does never do that... I have their Basel and Vancouver, and both airports are without any statics.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2021, 11:15:09 am »
The only static airplanes in the scenery are the C-130s of the Air National Guard base.

The UPS planes seen in the product screenshot are AI airplanes, which can be seen ( since the scenery obviously has the correct airline codes ) if they are installed from one of the free liveries Megapacks that includes AIs.

geoffda

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2021, 08:15:31 pm »
Ah ok, thanks for confirming. I have the liveries installed and have seen the occasional UPS aircraft. I just assumed the aircraft in the picture were statics.