Author Topic: Requesting VABB Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport for P3Dv4.5/v5  (Read 2658 times)

saurabh0412

Greetings FSDT Developers!

I'm really sorry if this is the wrong forum to request, but I would like to request you all to consider undertaking the project for India's flagship VABB Airport for P3Dv4.5/v5!It recorded the highest single runway traffic ahead of Gatwik! I've really strong hopes that you undertake Mumbai Airport as your future project please!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chhatrapati_Shivaji_Maharaj_International_Airport

https://img.etimg.com/thumb/width-640,height-480,imgsize-74677,resizemode-1,msid-52438061/industry/transportation/airlines-/-aviation/mumbai-airport-customs-better-than-global-counterparts-survey.jpg
https://cdnimd.worldarchitecture.org/extuploadc/aa-3-.jpg
https://images.livemint.com/img/2019/05/09/600x338/mumbai_airport_1557401581110.jpg

Mumbai Airport the world's largest airport by single runway traffic and India's second largest airport. It is also an hub for all Indian Airlines and a hot stopover location for major international airlines!

It is truly a master work in reality, however it is underrated in terms of scenery development. We do not have any good payware scenery for this airport. It's such a beautiful airport to fly in!!

We have 2 sceneries from different developers, one is decent and outdated (thai creation), it was made in 2016 when the new international terminal was under development, and the scenery is now incomplete, the airport in reality has a new terminal over all and altered taxiways. The other one is very generic (stinn pacific) in design and has incorrect and missing taxiways and wrong gate parking. Both developers have stopped scenery development altogether. This airport really deserves a flagship level scenery.

Its a very HOT destination for all flyers around the globe! I'm confident there would be more traffic if we have a good scenery for this airport, it does have that potential. Request you to please consider this magnificent and majestic airport in your projects if possible!

Thank you so much!!
« Last Edit: January 18, 2021, 11:06:39 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
I'm sorry, but we don't have any plans to do that airport. If NOBODY ever made it before, we might have *thought* of it but, considering you said there are already 2 version, the market for it is already too crowded.

saurabh0412

I'm sorry, but we don't have any plans to do that airport. If NOBODY ever made it before, we might have *thought* of it but, considering you said there are already 2 version, the market for it is already too crowded.

Yes, there are 2 versions of it, but none is bought!

1. Thai Creation VABB: Very old scenery, last updated in 2015, since then, VABB has got a completely new redesigned terminal, taxiways. It's not even Prepar3D supported.
2. Stinn Pacific VABB: This is a waste of resources, everything generic, inaccurate building, ade taxiways, no texturing, a generic ground layout, wrong/missing gates for parking.

Both developers have seized their developments, so no expectations on an update either.
We do not have a proper scenery for this airport, and trust me there is no Prepar3D supported VABB that is bought in the market.
And plus, our Indian Community on Vatsim has also started back again, we have weekly events, feels very very empty to fly to VABB, it's India's prime airport, such a majestic one!

The market is very much open for VABB especially for developers like FSDT! Request you to please consider it once.

Please do have a look at it once!

Thanks
« Last Edit: January 18, 2021, 06:05:24 pm by saurabh0412 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
The market is very much open for VABB especially for developers like FSDT! Request you to please consider it once.

As I've said, with already 2 version, the market is already more than saturated, regardless of their supposed lack of quality.

saurabh0412

As I've said, with already 2 version, the market is already more than saturated, regardless of their supposed lack of quality.

That's a bit disappointing  :-[ , nevermind, thank you very much for this platform. But still, would insist on at least looking at vabb once in the future,..

Thanks!