Author Topic: Atlantic Aviation misspelling and GA parking (MSFS2020)  (Read 4289 times)

Keirtt

Atlantic Aviation misspelling and GA parking (MSFS2020)
« on: January 11, 2021, 05:38:50 am »
Evening!
     First, thank you for creating KSDF in MSFS so quickly! I would've posted in a more appropriate place but didn't see an area for SDF MSFS yet. I've noticed two things I was hoping could be corrected in a future patch. The first thing I noticed was that the Atlantic Aviation building is misspelled and says, "Atlantis" in the sim. I've attached an image of this for reference.

Also, I noticed there is still no GA parking. We've been begging for that to be included in p3d and was hoping it would be added into MSFS. Could you please help us out and add a couple spots over by Atlantic Aviation to spawn from? Otherwise we have to use military. Thanks again!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Atlantic Aviation misspelling and GA parking (MSFS2020)
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2021, 09:05:15 am »
We'll fix the Atlantic building soon, and the GA parking spots ( 32 of them, labeled as "NE Ramp" ) have already been added to the current Live Update.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 09:07:16 am by virtuali »

FireCapt

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2021, 11:48:59 am »
Umberto,
are the UPS cargo area functional in the MSFS version, or will that come later on?  Just curious before I upgrade.

Thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2021, 12:47:34 pm »
are the UPS cargo area functional in the MSFS version, or will that come later on?  Just curious before I upgrade.

Those features were provided by GSX, so they'll be back once we'll release GSX for MSFS 2020.

Keirtt

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2021, 01:16:32 pm »

Those features were provided by GSX, so they'll be back once we'll release GSX for MSFS 2020.

Umberto,
       I ran the update again and they were there. I was under the impression when the update client ran after the install that it was updating it to the most current version. I didn't realize it needed to be updated again.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2021, 01:31:51 pm »
I ran the update again and they were there. I was under the impression when the update client ran after the install that it was updating it to the most current version. I didn't realize it needed to be updated again.

That what the installer does but, we already updated the scenery after you installed it.

Max.Addante

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2021, 11:27:26 am »
Evening!
     First, thank you for creating KSDF in MSFS so quickly! I would've posted in a more appropriate place but didn't see an area for SDF MSFS yet. I've noticed two things I was hoping could be corrected in a future patch. The first thing I noticed was that the Atlantic Aviation building is misspelled and says, "Atlantis" in the sim. I've attached an image of this for reference.

Also, I noticed there is still no GA parking. We've been begging for that to be included in p3d and was hoping it would be added into MSFS. Could you please help us out and add a couple spots over by Atlantic Aviation to spawn from? Otherwise we have to use military. Thanks again!

Hi, we've updated the building of Atlantic Aviation. Now is more consistent to real and is more detailed.
https://ibb.co/xjtMZpH
https://ibb.co/6wgtZv4
https://ibb.co/FVQtrry
Massimiliano Addante