Author Topic: KORD V2 P3Dv5 Elevation Issues  (Read 2114 times)

ocjr

KORD V2 P3Dv5 Elevation Issues
« on: January 07, 2021, 12:33:07 am »
I have been having some elevation issues around gate M3 and the bridge taxiways. I thought this was something related to P3Dv5 and it wasn't that bad so I didn't think anything of it. But this same issue happened at KDEN with Flightbeam's product. The solution that was suggested and tested there was an elevation issue between P3Dv5 and the add-on airport.

I looked into this with KORDv2 and I see the same issue, but I don't know enough to fix it. The elevation in the stock airport bgl is 207.264m and in FSDT KORDv2 203.606m.

I am wondering both if this could be adjusted and if that would help or if anyone else is having this issue.

A little more about the issue, with the PMDG 747 on pushback from M3, the aircraft nose jerks and the pushback can't complete, the aircraft just jerks around. There is a similar behavior while taxing across either of the two taxiway bidges near the international terminal. This behavior occured at KDEN as well, several other users had the same issue and the developer issued an update to adjust the elevation. Since the update there have been no issues with the elevation at KDEN.

I also have this issue at EHAM by FlyTampa, but I have not seen a fix yet.