FS9 support > Geneva FS9

Geneva LSGG huge latency loading the scenery

(1/3) > >>

Agios:
Hello to everybody! I have almost all FSDT sceneries in FS9 and they are GREAT!!! But LSGG has a very serious issue! The buildings of the airoport are missing till you go very very close and then they load! There are also other sceneris that has this issue even if they are medium or low quality or even if they are in FSDT's high quality! So, quality is not an issue... otherwise my system is powerfull enough without any performance problem! In other sceneries that I ve see the same issue the buildings load around 5-6 miles before landing or in some cases the whole scenery at once! In LSGG, the buildings near runway 5 load when I am around 10 miles before landing (that's ok) but the rest of the buildings missing and start to appear one by one after landing while taxing!!! The same issue appear also in other people that I have talked! I resized the textures but nothing changed, is obviously not a performance problem! Pobably, the problem has to do with the scenery's configuration that could have a solution with an easy update...

virtuali:
The problem doesn't have anything to do with the scenery, and it doesn't happen, unless you change the "Compatibility" setting for the FS9.EXE, which is not how it is by default. With no compatibility tweaks ( default ), the problem doesn't happen.

Agios:

--- Quote from: virtuali on January 07, 2021, 01:30:59 pm ---The problem doesn't have anything to do with the scenery, and it doesn't happen, unless you change the "Compatibility" setting for the FS9.EXE, which is not how it is by default. With no compatibility tweaks ( default ), the problem doesn't happen.

--- End quote ---

Please, can you be more speciefic? I didnt change anything in FS9.exe

virtuali:

--- Quote from: Agios on January 07, 2021, 04:59:51 pm ---Please, can you be more speciefic? I didnt change anything in FS9.exe
--- End quote ---

Sometimes Windows changes that setting automatically, especially after a crash, trying to "help" you running better. Right-click on FS9.EXE, and be sure nothing is enabled in the "Compatibility" tab of the file Properties.

Agios:

--- Quote from: virtuali on January 09, 2021, 02:30:28 pm ---
--- Quote from: Agios on January 07, 2021, 04:59:51 pm ---Please, can you be more speciefic? I didnt change anything in FS9.exe
--- End quote ---

Sometimes Windows changes that setting automatically, especially after a crash, trying to "help" you running better. Right-click on FS9.EXE, and be sure nothing is enabled in the "Compatibility" tab of the file Properties.

--- End quote ---

Ok I checked my FS9.exe and nothing is enabled in "Compatibility" tab, but the problem with LSGG remains!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version