Author Topic: No Airport at start  (Read 14488 times)

mexusa12

No Airport at start
« on: September 24, 2020, 05:37:06 am »
I update using the FSDT live update and i got no airport after that  i download KIAH from fsdt website reinstall No LUCK i get this Help please

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: No Airport at start
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2020, 08:18:49 am »
- Configure the antivirus to add the whole Addon Manager folder to the antivirus Exclusions

- Run the FSDT Live Update again.

mexusa12

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2020, 06:31:38 pm »
i did that  first program files x86 Addon Manager no luck   so I went to  add documents prepar3dv4 add on  no luck i still get this my windows  fire wall is  off

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2020, 11:10:15 pm »
Could you please try running the Live Update again now ?

mexusa12

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2020, 12:59:23 am »
I did the update no luck

I  tried something different  I  started  the game at  KDFW  and KORD  DID NOT work looks  like there is  a problem with your airports at start if I go a different airport and  then return  or if I go to Edit or Addon Manager it will work LOOKS like something is BLOCKING your airports at  START  hopefully you guys can fix  this  issue     here is a picture  of  KORD at start  No terminal 5  some terminals  in the other side

THEN I started  at KBOS NO problem it looks like is a FSDT problem ONLY   KBOS pic
« Last Edit: September 25, 2020, 01:37:55 am by mexusa12 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2020, 12:53:52 pm »
looks  like there is  a problem with your airports at start if I go a different airport and  then return

Please clarify what do you mean with "and then return". You mean flying there, or just selecting an airport from the World Go To airport menu ?

or if I go to Edit or Addon Manager it will work

Please clarify what do you mean with "I go to Edit". Edit what, the GSX customization ?

mexusa12

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2020, 03:31:44 pm »
Yes  if  I transfer the aircraft to a different airport using the top menu      Navigation >Go to Airport> and then return
or  if I do      Scenario>Edit> then  Cancel and return to the  game then it  shows    any time i go OUT of  the airport and  return it  shows   another one is
     Add-ons>Addon Manager> then exit     Yes it is  weird  why is  this  happening   ONLY ON FSDT AIRPORTS  I tried  Shutting down the  game and RESTART  and a different airport (NOT A FSDT AIRPORT)  AND  THEY  WORK        
 I   Have not play the  game  for   a while  but  I  notice  I was ask to reactivate my airports not sure if that was cause by doing  the  Update  

they used to work fine BEFORE

LEO M.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2020, 04:23:01 pm by mexusa12 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2020, 04:48:34 pm »
Yes  if  I transfer the aircraft to a different airport using the top menu      Navigation >Go to Airport> and then return

Maybe you are doing too fast. If you move away from an airport before GSX has completed to create jetways for the previous one, it might be stuck and require a restart from the Couatl menu.

mexusa12

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2020, 05:07:16 pm »
I wait for  like 5 min nothing I restart the couatl several times  nothing  and  the  Fact the ask me for the activation key  again MSFS2020 Is here and i like by this products for  this other game   but I not so sure if this keeps happening

NOT  sure how you said i am doing it to fast the game takes  it  time  to load  and  all  the  other airports  WORK just fine

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2020, 12:08:44 am »
I find very hard to understand what you write. Could you please be more clear ?

You now saying "the  Fact the ask me for the activation key  again". What do you mean, is asking for activation over and over, at each start ? If it asked only once, it's NORMAL, because we switched to the new 64 version of the program, and that one doesn't have Esellerate anymore, since there's no Esellerate for 64 bit ( they closed last year ) so, if you got your original activation with Esellerate ( before they closed the servers ), now the program is updated and doesn't contain Esellerate anymore, your activation will have to be confirmed on the new server for the first time. So, if it happened once, it's NORMAL, if it keeps happening, it's not.

mexusa12

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2020, 02:07:08 am »
Sorry about all the confusion what i meant  was the first time i  played this  game and about a month ask for  the key  once  only  once not every time

I have this  game  now  for  i think 2   years  and  i only enter that key once  when i  bought the  game 2 years  ago never again  i find weird  the ask again almost  2 years  later  and  now is
 not acting right

So just to make clear only ask once   NOT every time

Now  take  a look at this  picture   i waited  about 10 min  restart couatl a couple of  times   NO  luck     in the line  reads   Airport cache loaded successfully   BUt yet  there  is  no  airport ???

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2020, 02:59:51 am »
Does the airport appear if you enter the Addon Manager menu and go back ?

mexusa12

« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2020, 02:59:09 pm »
YES  as  told you Before     if  I do that which  found and my own    1  of  those  3  things
---- ENTER THE ADDON MANAGER AND GO BACK
----ENTER THE EDIT SCREEN AND GO  BACK
----TRANSFER TO ANOTHER AIRPORT AND GO  BACK
Only happens  to  your  airports so  there  is  something wrong with FSDT the  way you creating  this files  maybe  you should DO  the  same  system as  Taxi2gate   or FlyTampa I have no problems  with there airports as I said before i am long customer of FSDT  and  always  there been  issues not to sure if I want to buy any of this  products  and less  THIS ISSUES GET  FIX  ONCE  AND  FOR ALL...

I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO DO SPECIAL TRICKS TO MAKE THE AIRPORT APPEAR     and look at this picture after it shows transparent by the bridge the fence around moves  this Horrible please FIX all this issues  i see in the forum other people complaint about the same transparent issue you indicated to adjust mesh  i did  that and the PROBLEM STILL THERE 
« Last Edit: September 26, 2020, 06:32:11 pm by mexusa12 »

bigdave

« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2020, 06:25:53 pm »
I am having the same problem. I did a flight into KLAX and noticed on approach the airport was not there. I went to the Addon Manager, closed it, and the airport appeared. I just highlighted the airport in Addon Mmanger to confirm it was still showing active. 

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2020, 04:09:43 am »
YES  as  told you Before   if  I do that which  found and my own  

The problem is you are a way of posting which makes a bit hard to understand you, because you use strange punctuation, strange line breaks and some of the things you write are lost.

Yes, OF COURSE you don't have to do "tricks" to see the scenery. Yes, we found the problem and, for the time begin, the best workaround is to press ESC twice WHILE WE FOUND A FIX.

I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO DO SPECIAL TRICKS TO MAKE THE AIRPORT APPEAR     and look at this picture after it shows transparent by the bridge the fence around moves  this Horrible please FIX all this issues  i see in the forum other people complaint about the same transparent issue you indicated to adjust mesh  i did  that and the PROBLEM STILL THERE

Nowhere I said THAT problem is caused by the mesh. You must have confused it with terrain spikes caused by the mesh, yours is a completely different problem and it's caused by the FSX/P3D graphic engine not really supporting that kind of elevated bridges, not without doing other hacks that would make the airport completely broken for AI. This problem cannot be fixed.