Author Topic: Is inside of the terminal 1 modeled?  (Read 2427 times)

Drumcode

Is inside of the terminal 1 modeled?
« on: December 22, 2020, 10:13:04 pm »
Did you guys model inside Concourse C for MSFS?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Is inside of the terminal 1 modeled?
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2020, 10:20:35 pm »
Yes, of course.

It's missing some stuff from the P3D version, namely walking passengers (which are really made by GSX) and working AI monitors, but it's otherwise the same.

Drumcode

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2020, 10:22:59 pm »
Umberto, which stairway is taking me in there? By which gate? I never used it in P3D, but know it was there. I'm using the Showcase drone to move around with an old game pad I have.

Also off the subject. What's up with the Gate electronic boards, these aren't working for me.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2020, 10:28:35 pm »
Umberto, which stairway is taking me in there? By which gate? I never used it in P3D, but know it was there. I'm using the Showcase drone to move around with an old game pad I have.

The Drone is likely the best option, since MSFS doesn't have an Avatar so, there's no need to climb to any staircase.

Also off the subject. What's up with the Gate electronic boards, these aren't working for me.

They are done with DirectX 11 so, they don't work with P3D5. Or don't work in P3D4 if you disabled the "Render To Texture" option in the Addon Manager ( it's enabled by default )

And if you are referring to the ones *inside* Terminal C, they activate only in Avatar mode and only if you walk inside the terminal.