Author Topic: MKJP NORMAN MANLEY INTL  (Read 19689 times)

sticky1202

Re: MKJP NORMAN MANLEY INTL
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2009, 11:19:37 pm »
  You are right, I overlooked the sarcasm---sorry. I'm all for everyone (companies/individuals) carving out their own nitch in the market. The more, the merrier!

Silverbird

« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2009, 09:49:45 pm »
My goodness :o some of you guys are really hardcore :o I personally think  latinvfr does a great job. fsdt is to busy now with Hawaii and dfw. I don't understand how some people say that its ok looking, or not good enough.  reminds of of some saying klax by cloud9 is not good enough today, that's just insane to me 3d models are good the textures are good.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2009, 09:55:45 pm by Silverbird »
Cesar

New Jersey EWR

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2009, 10:13:25 pm »
I agree with long. Virtuali, you missed a great opportunity!! You guys focus on stupid airports like JFK and LAS when you could some AWESOME Jamacian airport!! You are so closed minded!!! Now you can make up for it be making a great North Korean on Somalian airport and stop making stupid DFW and HNL airports nobody wants.  :-*

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2009, 10:14:33 pm »
BTW your LSZH scenery sucks. It's so bad, I only fly into it or out of it like every day!!!!! ;D

JamesChams

« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2009, 10:23:30 pm »
BTW your LSZH scenery sucks. It's so bad, I only fly into it or out of it like every day!!!!! ;D
Virtuali,
He's starting another Airport "Flaming war" again...because LSZH Totally ROCKS! :D LOL :D  Just Kidding; I won't get you in trouble, this time! ;D

---------------------------------
Mr. "Newmanix,"
Glad to see you haven't lost your sense of humor; have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
« Last Edit: December 14, 2009, 10:47:42 pm by JamesChams »
"Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.” (Prov.13:20 NIV)
Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
From,
  James F. Chams

SirIsaac726

« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2009, 02:08:44 am »
Newmanix, that was great! :D

HAPPY HANUKKAH, JAMES!

JamesChams

« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2009, 04:36:51 pm »
Mr. "Long,"

I ran into this airport (link below) this morning... Not the same dev.'s you are wanting but, its FSDT/FlyTampa quality. 8)  I might just get it too, for Christmas, since FSDT isn't releasing anything more for this year!

LATINVFR - MKJP KINGSTON, Jamaica
Preview Pic.'s Here: http://www.latinvfr.com/Jamaica.html

Enjoy and have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :)
« Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 05:05:13 pm by JamesChams »
"Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.” (Prov.13:20 NIV)
Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
From,
  James F. Chams

JFKpilot

« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2009, 04:42:04 pm »
you might want to read before you post...
Flight is the only truly new sensation than men have achieved in modern history.  -James Dickey

JamesChams

« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2009, 05:03:54 pm »
you might want to read before you post...

I did... Just sticking with the topic, again. ;)
Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
From,
  James F. Chams

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2009, 07:15:13 pm »
I will be honest though. FSDT does stick to "mega airports" and I am really looking forward to seeing something smaller. I am so happy about the Haiwaiian airports. Perhaps if the small airports do well, Virtuali will consider doing more small airports. And they are faster to complete I assume so we get more sceneries every year.

BTW FSDT is the best developer out there. We get great support here, we are not ignored (even when people do stupid topics like this one) and we get a lot of sceneries yearly!

Virtuali, your team is doing great!

Alliano Ricot

« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2010, 01:50:14 pm »
 ??? ??? ???

Not be knocking the bashing or whinning or what-ever this is one of my points in terms of developing now-a-days. He whats a good scenery, he says no, he I pay they all pay he says they all says no :-\

But any way I have LatinVFR Cayman Islands( FS9) and in many ways I like the FSX one better for its detail to the Landscape. Norman Manly look Damn good On FSX But Im still in the pitts if my Celeron @ 2.20 ghz with 4gb of ram and a 1gb overclocked ATI Radeon 3600 Can take the Whooping Cause Im still not impressed the FS9 and wonder WHAT KIND OF MACHINE ONE NEED TO RUN THIS PUPPY.

Ecomonics 101  ;D that one good point there  ::) I can't see myself Flying from KDFW to MKJP and overshooting the runway Not DISRESPECT to the pilots in the Failed flight from KMIA.(KMIA which need to be done wheter by FSDT or LATINVFR) 8)

So let just love The hobby and keep on Flying the freindly Skies ;)

KENWryan

« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2010, 07:58:43 pm »
I saw it,  ;D and it's terrible so enjoy your scenery Long and we'll enjoy ours!!

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2010, 01:29:27 am »
Did you buy it, or are you judging screenshots?   ::)
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

Russ

« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2010, 12:13:01 pm »
Did you buy it, or are you judging screenshots?   ::)

Good question. I also wonder what he is judging by...I have both MROC and MKJP by Latin VFR. They're clearly not up to FSDT standards (I don't know any other developer that is, though IMO Gary Summons at UK2000 and FT are very close) they are still very much worth having if you like to fly to those spots...

Long hasn't posted on this thread in nearly a month yet people still want to argue with or trash him...or a scenery he liked...I thought Umberto handled him pretty well and didn't need help from others...the usual suspects here remind me of rabid dogs traveling in packs...each taking a quick nip at the prey to see who can draw the most blood...they all have a big laugh and a snort...then go off and lick themselves...alone each doesn't really amount to much of anything but when they travel the forums in packs they seem to have some inflated sense of power and importance...I don't know, but for me it gets old fast...

_Dre_

« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2010, 04:13:08 pm »
It's an excellent scenery and more than worth the price. It's the best representation of MKJP to date, you get a detailed city of Kingston as well as Tinson Pen (GA and Cargo airport in the middle of the city) in it's proper location, the frames are excellent, and the FSX users get some goodies (dolphins, birds, etc.). The only thing it lacks in my opinion is AES which has been requested by multiple users in Oliver's 'request' thread.

So whoever is bashing the scenery seems to have a vendetta or agenda against LatinVFR as the work they did on the scenery IMHO is about a 8.5/10 (not a 9 because there's no moving airport vehicles (FS9), not a 10 because they aren't FT, FSDT, or Sim-Wings  ;) .
Andre-FS9
AES Super User.