Author Topic: Redeem Coupon  (Read 7902 times)

J5flyer

Redeem Coupon
« on: November 23, 2020, 08:07:19 pm »
Hello,

A friend of mine is trying to purchase the GSX bundle with the 40% off sale, however we cannot find the 'Redeem Coupon' box on the purchase / check out page to enter the code for the discount.  Is it located somewhere else?

Capt. Forry

Re: Redeem Coupon
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2020, 01:14:08 am »
I cannot find it either..... :(

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2020, 04:31:35 pm »
There's some kind of problem on Digital River that, if you start from an empty cart and place a Bundle product, the "Redeem Coupon" field doesn't show. They are looking into it but, in the meantime, the solution is:

- Empty the cart

- Put another product in the cart that is not a Bundle, like a scenery. The Redeem Coupon should now appear

- Add the GSX Bundle

- Remove the other product

- Insert the coupon code.

sidfadc

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2020, 04:06:23 pm »
I'm trying to buy Zurich for MSFS, on the product buy page I see "redeem coupon code".  When I enter the code (which was emailed to me) it says its invalid?

Am I being a bit thick??

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2020, 10:42:36 am »
I'm trying to buy Zurich for MSFS, on the product buy page I see "redeem coupon code".  When I enter the code (which was emailed to me) it says its invalid?

There's a reason why the Sale banner displayed on our home page says "35% on MOST product", and it's because Zurich is not included in the sale.