Author Topic: Reactivating EHAM  (Read 4327 times)

Yeah

Reactivating EHAM
« on: December 08, 2009, 03:24:06 am »
I own both KLAX and EHAM from Cloud9 but for some reason, EHAM says that all my activations have been used up whereas LAX is fine. It's strange because I bought both of them at around the same time and both have been installed the same amount of times. So uhh what do I do?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Reactivating EHAM
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2009, 04:20:53 am »
First, be sure that you have updated the current Addon Manager because, if you still an old version, you are still on the original Cloud9 activation policy, which was 6 per order.

Also, you should confuse the number of *activations*, which is now 6 and is related to hardware changes, with the number of *server-assisted-Reinstall*, which is 3 and it's NOT related to hardware changes.

The current version of the Addon Manager will lessen the change for confusion, because during the Reinstall, it will ask only the Serial Number, that checks against the activations left, and not your Order Number anymore, that triggered a server-assisted-Reinstall.

So, first try to update the Addon Manager for FS9 to the current version, and see if you get that message again.

If yes, it means you really used all your activations, so you need to contact support via email, to get a new one.