Author Topic: Any reports of CTDs after the latest MSFS patch?  (Read 3586 times)

stevedra

Any reports of CTDs after the latest MSFS patch?
« on: November 07, 2020, 03:44:33 pm »
Hey Umberto,
Think I have all my stuff updated (on 1.1 of the Key West scenery bought in the marketplace), have no scenery mods in the Community folder except FB's KDEN, and ran the FSDT live updater just to be safe. :)
When I select Key West and try to start my flight there...it CTDs every time.  Tried it with a few different planes.

Love the scenery....just not sure it if needs a patch from you after the patch that fixed the sub-patch that maybe fixed the CTDs after maybe rolling back your version of Windows or removing files in some odd directory that MSFS tech support recommends. ::)

Not sure how you're not pulling your hair out after every MSFS patch that's breaking commercial products bought in their marketplace!  (maybe you are, hehe...I just know that your products are awesome and I thoroughly enjoy them, and also the very detailed explanations you give over at Avsim when people talk about addons with obviously no clue on what it takes to put them in the sim)  ;)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Any reports of CTDs after the latest MSFS patch?
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2020, 12:47:16 am »
When I select Key West and try to start my flight there...it CTDs every time.  Tried it with a few different planes.

Checked it right now, after today's update, and it works just fine.

Not sure how you're not pulling your hair out after every MSFS patch that's breaking commercial products bought in their marketplace!

I'm not sure which products they have being breaking but, we haven't got any reports of crashes, surely not something that was caused by a scenery or required any change in our sceneries, which are done 100% by following the official SDK, with no extra software added to the sim, and no file in the sim modified ( we just put a shortcut in the Community folder ), so any crashes you see, are likely caused by something else, like AI, add-on liveries with a problem, etc.