Author Topic: Crash to Desktop KORD V2 MSFS 2020  (Read 4749 times)

Flight77-Fan

Crash to Desktop KORD V2 MSFS 2020
« on: November 02, 2020, 06:50:44 am »
Hello,

and i hope you can help me with the product and his CTD.
Bought fsdreamteam KORD was from the marktplaces from msfs 2020.
The game crash to desktop with old version of the game and with last update 1.10.8.0 .

I had a fly with Airbus A320 from Newark to Chicaco O Hare and in the area from airport  KORD , the game crash to desktop.
My flight was planning with the fmc and i had for landing the runway 04R , but the tower says landing on 22L , a changed 22L on fmc and confirmed the tower ATC , than the game crash to desktop.
Before crash to desktop , i hear how scatched the sound and than crashed the game.

My test in other situation was from Chicaco KMDW to Chicaco KORD:
- start was from runway 31C of KMDW and turn right after start to the skyline from Chicago , i called the tower for landing and the tower says landing in KORD for runway 28L
- confirmed to the tower ATC for this landing runway , i hear how the sound does scratched and MSFS 2020 crash to desktop
This was tested with different aircrafts and the game crash to desktop

I thought the problem is my version of msfs 2020 , i have the premium deluxe and Asobo have another KORD airport.

My tests with the self situation:

-deleted Asobo KORD from content manager of msfs 2020 and only KORD from fsdreamteam is install - crash to desktop
-deleted KORD fsdreamteam and only default airport KORD from msfs 2020 is install -  game not crash to desktop
-install Asobo KORD only again - game not crash to desktop

Why crash KORD from fsdreamtem ?
ATC problems with data?
Area problems with new updates from msfs 2020?

Please help me for this CTD.

Sorry my english is ot so good.

Thanks for help and answer-

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Crash to Desktop KORD V2 MSFS 2020
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2020, 01:28:16 pm »
My flight was planning with the fmc and i had for landing the runway 04R , but the tower says landing on 22L , a changed 22L on fmc and confirmed the tower ATC , than the game crash to desktop. Before crash to desktop , i hear how scatched the sound and than crashed the game.

From this report, it looks like the simulator own instrumentation made the program crash when changing the approach so, nothing to do with the scenery,

Flight77-Fan

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2020, 02:19:55 pm »
Hello,

but it is always the same ctd , after which the tower says the runway and I then confirm it.
It is with other aircraft without fmc the same and i have not changed a other runway.

The event viewer from Microsoft say always this error message:
Application Error
Event ID : 1000

C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.10.8.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\FlightSimulator.exe
   C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.10.8.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\FlightSimulator.exe
   59a02dcf-7ef5-41d4-9a61-56bffd6e2d09
   Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.10.8.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe

There no other information about this ctd.

Why crash the game without fsdreamteam KORD not , sorry i can not found other problems.

Only i have MSFS 2020 not under C:\ install , its is on my other SSD on F:\ .

What is this error messge Application Error Event ID : 1000 ?

« Last Edit: November 02, 2020, 02:22:38 pm by Flight77-Fan »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2020, 01:28:43 am »
Why crash the game without fsdreamteam KORD not , sorry i can not found other problems.

Fact your system doesn't crash without the airport, doesn't mean it's the airport.

A common cause for these crashes are one of the AI, and an AI that, because of FSDT KORD has *different* and *more* parking spots compared to default, you might see different AIs compared to the default and, if the faulty one doesn't appear on default, you might be mislead thinking the add-on airport has a problem,  but it hasn't.

The error code doesn't tell us anything, it's something inside the simulator .EXE, and there isn't any of our software that is running in the sim, we don't have any modules or other software that *might* generate an error we might check. It's just a scenery, nothing else.

Flight77-Fan

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2020, 10:23:08 am »
Thanks for answer,

is the KORD version from fsdreamteam actual 1.0.2 in MSFS 2020 , thats information say my content manager.
The markplace install KORD from fsdreamteam in this location of MSFS 2020 , the folders are Official and in this OneStore.

If I buy the product KORD directly from fsdreamteam, this is the same folder for the installation or it will be installed in the community folder.
I don't think that has anything to do with the crashes .

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2020, 12:26:16 am »
All 3rd party products go into the Community folder, all products bought from the MS Marketplace go in the Official folder. The version on the MS Marketplace is the latest we have so, there's no difference in which files you are getting, just the ones in the MS Marketplace are encrypted by Microsoft, but they are the same.