Author Topic: KDFW Double jetways  (Read 6287 times)

bwbriscoe

KDFW Double jetways
« on: October 07, 2020, 01:02:51 pm »
Can you tell me why I'm seeing two sets of jetways at KDFW seen here https://imgur.com/a/j3HuY1v ?

Thanks

Ben

bwbriscoe

Re: KDFW Double jetways
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2020, 01:18:36 pm »
I'm now getting a "No Jetway can operate at this position"?!

It's your own jetway programme at your own scenery...how does it go so badly wrong??

https://imgur.com/a/oe42jWX

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2020, 04:55:09 pm »
So the double jetways are fixed now ? What was it ?

Fact that we made both the airport and the jetways doesn't mean they will "always" work no matter what. There are other variables involved which are:

- The airplane you are using

- The GSX configuration. It must be correct, with all doors set correctly.

- Which exit in the airplane has been set as Preferred

- Your parking position on ground in relationship to the Preferred exit of the airplane.

jbcallender

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2020, 07:21:42 pm »
I have double jetways at all KDFW gates as well.  I am using P3Dv5 HF2, with FSL A320 and A321 at gate C15.  I have default jetways disabled in the GSX2 control panel, and 1 jetway selected in the "customize airport position" dialog.  I do not have this same issue at KLAX, KJFK or KIAH.  C15 is designated a medium sized gate, able to take the A320 and A321.  L1 is the preferred doorway.  I have also run the FSDT live update.  Please give me some ideas as to the cause and how to correct.  I am a longtime FSDT user and have never had this issue.

Thank you.

jbcallender

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2020, 07:50:32 pm »
I have double jetways at all KDFW gates as well.  I am using P3Dv5 HF2, with FSL A320 and A321 at gate C15.  I have default jetways disabled in the GSX2 control panel, and 1 jetway selected in the "customize airport position" dialog.  I do not have this same issue at KLAX, KJFK or KIAH.  C15 is designated a medium sized gate, able to take the A320 and A321.  L1 is the preferred doorway.  I have also run the FSDT live update.  Please give me some ideas as to the cause and how to correct.  I am a longtime FSDT user and have never had this issue.

Thank you.

I think I found the issue. I had attempted to install an "inibuilds" SODE update to KDFW and did not do the exclusion correctly.  I know have only one jetway at KDFW gates.