Author Topic: FSDT Key West updated to version 1.1  (Read 14938 times)

raymar99

Re: FSDT Key West updated to version 1.1
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2021, 03:57:57 pm »
I have downloaded v1.1 but, I don't have most of the items listed above.  I am using Steam and purchased directly from FSDT in Sep 2020.  I chose an alternate location when originally installed.  FSDT created an add on folder and the update was placed on that drive, not in the Community Folder or the Packages folder. duh.

Regards,
Ray

Here are the items that I am not seeing:
1. Ft, Jefferson at Dry Tortugas
2.Loggerhead Island w/lighthouse
3.F/A 18s at NAS
4.Added vegetation
5.color matching
6 Windsock
7.Landmarks POIs
in other words, the entire v1.1 list.

UPDATE on Black Friday:  We have been told to empty our Community Folder prior to any MSFS Update.  So most likely, if there was a Simbolic Link placed in my community folder by the FSDT installer for KEYW, then it got either deleted or moved to another location for SU6. This is most likely why the v1.1 failed.  Maybe I should reinstall v1.0 then try v1.1 again.  Suggestions, comments?

« Last Edit: November 26, 2021, 05:07:06 pm by raymar99 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: FSDT Key West updated to version 1.1
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2021, 03:32:25 pm »
I have downloaded v1.1 but, I don't have most of the items listed above

Please clarify which items you are referring to, since your screenshot is not clear what the problem is.

I chose an alternate location when originally installed.  FSDT created an add on folder and the update was placed on that drive, not in the Community Folder or the Packages folder. duh.

That's precisely what is supposed to do and, in addition to that, it will create a Symbolic link to the that folder in the Community folder.  Do you have that ? If not, you won't see the scenery at all, only the default KEYW.