Products Support > Key West Support

FSDT Key West updated to version 1.1

<< < (3/4) > >>

virtuali:

--- Quote from: RobdeVries on October 25, 2020, 02:46:02 pm ---1. I have this via the Marketplace it still says version 1.0 after deleting and reinstalling via Marketplace. How do I get the update to 1.1.
--- End quote ---

I believe Microsoft released the update today.

--- Quote ---2. I seem to have two in opposite direction blowing windsocks
--- End quote ---

Those two windosocks are both default objects, we just placed them and they are supposed to rotate in the wind on they own, we don't have any control on them, other than setting their location.

carlosq:
Hi

If you ONLY have Key West in the community folder, then the buildings indeed show up BUT if you fly at night the tower is completely white, it has no textures

I wonder if this is part of the conflict with other sceneries.

If the tower shows as white then the scenery does have an issue

Thanks

virtuali:

--- Quote from: carlosq on February 10, 2021, 01:11:46 am ---If you ONLY have Key West in the community folder, then the buildings indeed show up BUT if you fly at night the tower is completely white, it has no textures
--- End quote ---

Not what's happening here, and nobody ever reported this before. See the attached screenshot how the scenery really looks like.

--- Quote ---I wonder if this is part of the conflict with other sceneries.
--- End quote ---

Difficult to say what the problem might be on your system, perhaps a video driver issue, a scenery conflict shouldn't cause that.

carlosq:
Well that's odd indeed
I think we'll never find out what the issue is
Anyway thanks

St.LouisBlues:
Hello,

I wanted to let you know that there is a fix for the windsock blowing in the wrong direction according to this article.  Apparently you have to rotate the object 180 degrees as it's off by default.

https://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/threads/fix-for-windsock-blowing-the-wrong-way.448756/

Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version