Products Support > Key West Support

FSDT Key West updated to version 1.1

(1/4) > >>

virtuali:
Hello to all,

we are pleased to announce an update to our Key West scenery for MSFS 2020, which features the following improvements:

• Ft. Jefferson at Dry Tortugas National Park added.
• Loggerhead Island with Lighthouse added.
• Added F/A-18 of the VF-106 Strike Fighter Squadron at Key West NAS.
• Added extra details to Key West NAS. Removed GA parking spots and replaced with Mil parking spots.
• Added vegetation and swamps around the Key West runway.
• Background aerial image better color matching to the surrounding scenery.
• Removed default Windsock.
• Added custom Landmarks POIs, a new feature allowed by MSFS 1.9.0.3 update.

The update can be obtained by running the FSDT Live Update, if you purchased from the FSDT website or from Simmarket.

We also sent the update to Microsoft for verification and release, so it will be available on the MS Marketplace soon.

Dillon:
I couldn't get the scenery updated.  I ended up downloading the latest installer and got it working.

virtuali:

--- Quote from: Dillon on October 06, 2020, 10:03:01 pm ---There is no FS2020 Live Update option for those of us that bought this scenery through this site.
--- End quote ---

You meant the opposite: the Live Update is precisely for those that bought the scenery through this site ( and Simmarket ), since both use our installer, which comes with the Live Update.

--- Quote --- It sure isn't in the installer for the scenery.
--- End quote ---

What do you mean ? The installer will run the FSDT Live Update at the end so, regardless of the version you have, it will get the latest version.

--- Quote ---Almost a week later and it's still not in the Microsoft store...
--- End quote ---

We don't run the Microsoft store and we don't have any control how much they take to check updates. We surely sent the update as soon as it was ready.

bobbysweatpants:
Am I the only one who can't update via the Marketplace?  It's been ten days since this dropped.  Can someone check on this please?

Thanks.

sttovo:
Me too. But it’s not FSDT’s fault. MS has to approve it apparently.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version