Author Topic: Live Update error **SOLVED**  (Read 12623 times)

Pit

Re: Live Update error **SOLVED**
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2020, 01:25:05 pm »
It seems I have another issue now weirdly.

FSDT will not show on first startup. I start a flight at KSDF, it loads fine and does not give me any errors. However the scenery will not appear even if I wait a minute or more. Only when I open the Addon Manager and instantly close it again the scenery will now load. Could this be related to the same problem causing the live update to error out? Has this problem appeared for anyone else?

Hello,

strange I have exactly the same behaviour here, FSDT Scenery (in this case FSDT-BASEL) will be no loaded ( I mean the Buildings and Jetways ), but clicking on Addon Manager and closing the same immediately let all sceneries be visible then.... I also tried with a restart and cache rebuild of COUATL, but this brings no scenery to be visible, only the Addon Manager trick does it!
I am using Couatl 64Bit, GSX-GSXL2 and Sceneries updated to newest version of course.

Pit.

Claude

« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2020, 06:59:23 pm »
Something is not working correctly!
Two days ago, after running Live Update, six of my FSDT sceneries were suddenly in Trial Mode and had to be reactivated. (I have a post elsewhere about that.) Now after reading this I just opened P3DV4.5 and activated a stored Scenario at CYVR. The airport was not there. Clicked On the ADDON Manager, checked and CYVR was listed as ACTIVE. Closed the ADDON MGR and, lo and behold, CYVR was there.

George_M

« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2020, 12:46:47 am »
Something is not working correctly!
Two days ago, after running Live Update, six of my FSDT sceneries were suddenly in Trial Mode and had to be reactivated. (I have a post elsewhere about that.) Now after reading this I just opened P3DV4.5 and activated a stored Scenario at CYVR. The airport was not there. Clicked On the ADDON Manager, checked and CYVR was listed as ACTIVE. Closed the ADDON MGR and, lo and behold, CYVR was there.

I had the exact same thing happen to me today as well a few days after I uninstalled and reinstalled GSX and then ran Live Update.  I had to reactivate a half dozen or so sceneries (in addition to GSX).

After all of this, I also have a bunch of files that are now littering my desktop:

bglmanx.dat
bglmanx.dll
bglmanx64.dll
bglmanx65.dll
bglmanx_aerosoft.dat
bglmanx_fbeam.dat
bglmanx_fsdt.dat

Can these be safely deleted or moved someplace else if they are still required?

PaulDM

« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2020, 05:50:05 am »
I just reloaded everything and still have the same error. This is the only scenery I have that has this problem. Please fix it!!!

Maverick3333

« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2020, 12:44:48 pm »
BUT, since today it's not working (after I run the FSDT Live update) It won't find AFDAC files on LEBL (addon) it worked before (excluding etc.)?

Please clarify: is the software appears to be working normally, except it doesn't find the AFCAD for THAT particular airport ?

okay the problem is solved for me. just run the Live update twice, restart my pc and prepare3d and everything worked perfect at LEBL

thanks

Pit

« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2020, 01:53:43 pm »
BUT, since today it's not working (after I run the FSDT Live update) It won't find AFDAC files on LEBL (addon) it worked before (excluding etc.)?

Please clarify: is the software appears to be working normally, except it doesn't find the AFCAD for THAT particular airport ?

okay the problem is solved for me. just run the Live update twice, restart my pc and prepare3d and everything worked perfect at LEBL

thanks

@Maverick3333

Is LEBL a FSDT product?? We are talking about FSDT Sceneries that donĀ“t show buildings after the Live Update. No problems with all other Addons but FSDT.
Pit