FS9 support > Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood FS9

KFLL,KJFK and KDFW

(1/2) > >>

ad7180:
My serial numbers are not working. I need new serial numbers for these three airports. I have tried to add FSDTKFLL and just FSDT not working.

virtuali:
Assuming you use FS9, since you posted in this question, you must be sure you install the latest version of the Addon Manager for FS9:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/products_addonmanager.html

Because if you used an old installer, it will try to activate on Esellerate, which closed last July.

ad7180:
I downloaded the newer addon manager and put in on my computer but its not showing up in the addon manager in the game. it just says flying tips. I tried unistalling the older version and then installing the newer version and it still did not show in the game. I then installed the older version to make sure I did not mess up Chicago and Las Vegas and they were still good. sheeew!

virtuali:

--- Quote from: ad7180 on June 15, 2020, 01:06:50 am ---I then installed the older version to make sure I did not mess up Chicago and Las Vegas and they were still good
--- End quote ---

You shouldn't do that, because you will need the new version of the software to activate anything in the future ( change of hardware, windows reinstall, etc ) so, the right thing to do is, instead, fixing the problem in your system that is preveting the new Addon Manager to work.

You don't say anything about your OS version. The Addon Manager requires an updated .NET library so, if you still use Windows 7, you must manually search for it, since Microsoft is not keeping it updated automatically anymore.

ad7180:
I searched and downloaded a net library. My addon manager still does not work. below is a link to one of the downloads. Are you able to suggest a net library to use with windows 8? I have Chicago and Las Vegas working. Maybe a different password would be better? the passwords I have for KFLL, KJFK and KDFW donot start with KSDT.??

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/framework/install/dotnet-35-windows-10

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version