Products Support > XPOI FSX/P3D

XPOI 1.8 and P3D V5 - POI Names are one letter?

(1/3) > >>

JDLinn:
When XPOI first comes up, all POI's have their full "names" in view. As you fly for about a minute or so, suddenly they become abbreviated to a single letter. I have taken out EVERYTHING XPOI, EVERYTHING Virtuali, Reinstalled from the new download page with the latest (1.8). Brought it all back up and the same problem occurs. I even re-purchased XPOI (again) to be sure I was getting the latest. Still no luck with the single-letter identifiers.

virtuali:
We'll check this but please, don't "re-purchased" something if you think you have a problem with it. Always contact support first.

Also, don't post on the public form, when you have been already supported by email. You started this by email so, please, continue by email.

JDLinn:
I wanted to be sure I had the "latest". I have downloaded the latest.  I have since:
1. Uninstalled FSDreamteam XPOI
2. Got rid of the XPOI.ini in Roaming
3. Deactivated the license for the 1.0 program ... using the OLD activation code for "1"
4. I then ran the setup_xpoi.exe
5. It installs fine
6. When I start P3D V5, it is listed under Addons and is checked
7. XPOI is also listed under Add-Ons (where you enable/disable it)
8. It starts off enabled ... but nothing now shows at all
9. Under products, I clicked on the xpoi and then clicked on the registration key
10. I put in the NEW code (manually as recommended with hyphens).
11. It says it is activating ... goes 0 to 100, then repeats and repeats and repeats.
12. When I get out of that, a window comes up asking me to activate my license or deactivate it.  I put in the NEW activation key, and it says it is invalid FOR "1" Product version, notice it is not mentioning the 1.8 version.

Now I cannot even get it to come up at all.  If you look back at our history, we had the same problem with the single letter showing when we were going to P3D V2.2.  The problem was P3D had flagged something wrong and you fixed it in the next installation. This looked similar, but now, of course, nothing works.  Thank you.

Doug

virtuali:
As I've said, don't post on the public form, when you have been already supported by email. You started this by email so, please, continue by email.

JDLinn:
I came here because I didn't hear from you there. Sorry.

I'm trying to install the 2.2 version.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version